The Student Room Group

Pending Application

Hello guys i need help!! I am an international applicant, and I applied to the Manchester school of architecture. They have not requested my portfolio or invited me for an interview. I applied in early January is that a bad sign? UCL has invited me for an interview and I had it in January but I haven't heard anything from Manchester... should I just be patient or there might be a problem?
Original post by Walletsbae122
Hello guys i need help!! I am an international applicant, and I applied to the Manchester school of architecture. They have not requested my portfolio or invited me for an interview. I applied in early January is that a bad sign? UCL has invited me for an interview and I had it in January but I haven't heard anything from Manchester... should I just be patient or there might be a problem?

Unfortunately, I suspect you just need to be patient.
Original post by DataVenia
Unfortunately, I suspect you just need to be patient.

i saw somewhere on this platform that interviews end on the 8th of march idk how true that is
i saw somewhere on this platform that interviews end on the 8th of march idk how true that is

Any idea where that "somewhere" might be? I can find no official source (or post on TSR) which provides a date when interviews will end.

That doesn't mean that what you've read isn't accurate; it just means that I've not been able to establish whether it is or not.

Manchester doesn't usually interview for architecture. I have seen that you have also posted this question in the medicine forum - the date you have seen must be for medicine.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending