The Student Room Group

2023 Oxbridge Anthropology Postgraduate Application

Scroll to see replies

I received an offer for the mphil in medical anth a few hours ago! Good luck everyone! Your answers will surely be coming soon!
Msc VMMA, I believe my button has gone!
MPhil VMMA here. My button has gone too. Good luck to everyone! :-)
Hi everyone, my magic button of social anth has gone yesterday, scared…
(edited 1 year ago)
i fear i may wake up to a rejection email lol
Also MPhil VMMA and the button has gone at last!
Original post by Cocytus
MSc Social Anthropology here, button still there, no reply yet.

same, button still there
Hi! I just discovered this thread. I applied to the Msc in social anthro in January. After applying I never looked at the portal again so I have no idea what the button is. Can someone explain it/tell me where to find it?
MY BUTTON IS GONE AHHHHH! (MSc Social Anthropology)
Original post by anonanthro
Hi! I just discovered this thread. I applied to the Msc in social anthro in January. After applying I never looked at the portal again so I have no idea what the button is. Can someone explain it/tell me where to find it?

If you go to the 'supporting documents' tab of your graduate self-service portal, there is a section that enables you to upload a supporting document. If the upload section is gone, a decision is coming soon (allegedly).
Gosh they're really leaving it to the very last 2 days for us aren't they. Hopefully those waiting get good news tomorrow! Sleep well folks
They did this for undergrad offers too, I dont know why im surprised
Original post by kafka_six
Gosh they're really leaving it to the very last 2 days for us aren't they. Hopefully those waiting get good news tomorrow! Sleep well folks
The waiting is awful…
I hope we all hear something soon so we can stop stressing and start planning for the future!
Wish you all the best and keep us updated!!!
Original post by Anonymous
MY BUTTON IS GONE AHHHHH! (MSc Social Anthropology)
Hi guys, any updates for social anthropology?I am not sure if they gave offers first or both?
ive still heard nothing. have people been getting offers?
Original post by coco Yang
Hi guys, any updates for social anthropology?I am not sure if they gave offers first or both?
Nothing here too…
It feels like we might be waiting until tomorrow at this point!
Just wondering why everyone thinks we will hear back this week? Waiting on Mphil soc anth with magic button still present
i’m waiting on the same course but my button disappeared monday morning. we should hear by tomorrow hopefully. the anth department here has been sorting loads of admin stuff the past few days so i hope that means we hear soon.
Just wondering why everyone thinks we will hear back this week? Waiting on Mphil soc anth with magic button still present

It looks like some VMMA responses have already gone out, and our buttons went away already - so I think we all have our fingers crossed in VMMA!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending