The Student Room Group
Ravensbourne University London
London

When can I expect to get a reply by ravensbourne?

i applied for the foundation diploma in design and media. Ravensbourne is like the only uni that I genuinely wanna go to and am excited about. When do you usually get an interview and after how many weeks do they tell you that you got in
Reply 1
Hey there! I also applied to same course as you. However I did the mock interview so They gave me a conditional offer for that. But I'm sure it only takes a few weeks about 2-3 for them to respond? Do check your application status every now and then. Goodluck 💛
London
Original post by hindustan
i applied for the foundation diploma in design and media. Ravensbourne is like the only uni that I genuinely wanna go to and am excited about. When do you usually get an interview and after how many weeks do they tell you that you got in

In my case it was a couple of days for a interview and a week for a conditional offer. However i applied for a undergtaduate course
Reply 3
omg you got a conditional offer already? Congratulations. Imagine I get in as well and we are gonna be in the same class! Can I ask you something real quick? I am trying to upload my portfolio and it asks me "Would you prefer to have your portfolio reviewed without an interview if available?". What do they mean by that? There is an option of not having to do the interview or is this a different type of interview where you only discuss what could be improved?
Original post by Sinsoju
Hey there! I also applied to same course as you. However I did the mock interview so They gave me a conditional offer for that. But I'm sure it only takes a few weeks about 2-3 for them to respond? Do check your application status every now and then. Goodluck 💛
Reply 4
And if you dont mind me asking, why was it conditional? Do they need A Level results?
Original post by Sinsoju
Reply 5
And if you dont mind me asking, why was it conditional? Do they need A Level results?

I suggest you do send your portfolio In, I'm not sure what the differences are but i think it is best to send your portfolio. Also thank you very much <3 I hope I get into UAL Camberwell though. but yes you need a C or above in any subject for a levels. but i can respond better if you message me oqn Instagram - @sojusin. Have a nice day and take care and good luck <3
omg you got a conditional offer already? Congratulations. Imagine I get in as well and we are gonna be in the same class! Can I ask you something real quick? I am trying to upload my portfolio and it asks me "Would you prefer to have your portfolio reviewed without an interview if available?". What do they mean by that? There is an option of not having to do the interview or is this a different type of interview where you only discuss what could be improved?

Thank you!!! I applied for the Graphic design course we wont be in the same class but we will defintly see each other on the uni.
Tbh i dont really know what it means. I dont remember being ask that back when i sent my portfolio. Maybe its an option only for your course but you should definetly sent it. Good luck with your aplication i hope you get in!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending