The Student Room Group

SFE mistake

Stage 1 appeal rejected for a mistake by student finance so Ibwoild like to appeal as another stage so maybe someone comprtentent can read into it and understand. How many people lose their life to this silly mistake?
Original post by Nixon1998
Stage 1 appeal rejected for a mistake by student finance so Ibwoild like to appeal as another stage so maybe someone comprtentent can read into it and understand. How many people lose their life to this silly mistake?

Hi Nixon, have you already been provided with instructions to appeal to stage 2?
Reply 2
no I dont know anythyng can we speak with someone face to face for fix this porblem its been to long now

Original post by murpo
Hi Nixon, have you already been provided with instructions to appeal to stage 2?
no I dont know anythyng can we speak with someone face to face for fix this porblem its been to long now

The system is archaic and unsurprisingly enough every person you speak to on the phone tells you something different.
It depends what case you've got. I won't even bother to go for stage 2. Too many plonkers working at there!
Did they grant you the loan in the past?

You should email them and let them know your not satisfied and want to escalate to stage 2.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/student-finance-guidance-on-how-to-appeal/how-to-appeal

Original post by ThiagoBrigido
The system is archaic and unsurprisingly enough every person you speak to on the phone tells you something different.
It depends what case you've got. I won't even bother to go for stage 2. Too many plonkers working at there!
Did they grant you the loan in the past?

This is incredibly unhelpful and biased. A student can escalate to stage 3 which is looked at by an independent assessor who doesn’t work for student finance.
Reply 5
lots of change to be made - people suffer for for this incorrect decision and some lost their life. If something in urgent just find a quick way simple as that
Reply 6
Original post by murpo
You should email them and let them know your not satisfied and want to escalate to stage 2.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/student-finance-guidance-on-how-to-appeal/how-to-appeal

This is incredibly unhelpful and biased. A student can escalate to stage 3 which is looked at by an independent assessor who doesn’t work for student finance.

There is a girl who comes to my university who like always dates for SFE given the various problems they are causing with her academic achievements and mental health.

She always gave me the idea that she was lonely and a bit isolated, I who make friends with everyone don't allow myself to get close to her so as not to turn out to be the classic guy who ****** off chicks and because I'm the first one who wants to be on his own, the fact is that she was really lonely and isolated,

Content warning - mention of someone attempting to end their life

Spoiler

I wish her safety, I think I could have done something more to make her feel less alone. I am sorry

I don't want to be next
There is a girl who comes to my university who like always dates for SFE given the various problems they are causing with her academic achievements and mental health.

She always gave me the idea that she was lonely and a bit isolated, I who make friends with everyone don't allow myself to get close to her so as not to turn out to be the classic guy who ****** off chicks and because I'm the first one who wants to be on his own, the fact is that she was really lonely and isolated,

Content warning - mention of someone attempting to end their life

Spoiler

I wish her safety, I think I could have done something more to make her feel less alone. I am sorry

I don't want to be next

Sorry to hear about that, how are you feeling at the moment?

Have you now submitted your stage 2 appeal ?
Reply 8
Original post by murpo
Sorry to hear about that, how are you feeling at the moment?

Have you now submitted your stage 2 appeal ?

Further evidence of your outstanding rent, we can see from the
evidence provided what the overall amount is and your arrears however we
are unable to see the remaining payment balance, please provide evidence of
this.
Confirmation of the amounts you would usually spend on health and
course costs, as these were not indicated on your hardship form.

they ask me for this but I did't quite undertand what they want fro me. and i don't want send something wrong
Reply 9
Original post by murpo

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJxP1SRy/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending