The Student Room Group

Step Up To Social Work 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Anyone from Cambridgeshire?
Reply 21
Hey. I'm applying. Been given the go ahead for stage 2. Anyone booked in for the interviews/ assessments?
Reply 22
Hi, I have received an email and have just booked my written exercise for the 15th 🙂
Reply 23
Hi,I got an email just for the written test,nothing for the assessment. Are they separate mails ,please?
Reply 24
Original post by Lusoli
Hi,I got an email just for the written test,nothing for the assessment. Are they separate mails ,please?

Yes it will follow don’t worry! If it doesn’t just give the number a call they are very helpful.
Reply 25
Original post by JennyEll79
Yes it will follow don’t worry! If it doesn’t just give the number a call they are very helpful.

Thanks,I was worried. Another thing-do we get any information on what we're going to write about?
Reply 26
Original post by Lusoli
Thanks,I was worried. Another thing-do we get any information on what we're going to write about?

You’re welcome. Not that I know of.
Original post by Spence1980
Has anyone who applied for the Step Up heard back?

I’ve just heard back , got an invited to do the assessment in June , you have to book a time slot then should get an invite to the interview/group work if you’re successful
Anyone going to an East of England assessment day? I have requested 21st June in Cambridge.
Original post by Kr419
Hey. I'm applying. Been given the go ahead for stage 2. Anyone booked in for the interviews/ assessments?

Hi, I’ve requested an assessment day on 21st June in Cambridge but waiting to hear back with confirmation. Booked written test for 20th June. At least it will all be over and done with quickly!
Reply 30
Im through too :smile: ive got my written test on the 9th and the interview on the 30th june

good luck everyone
Reply 31
im the 30th june for assessment, I'm Leeds, anyone else going?
Reply 32
I am struggling with the dates options I have been given for the interviews :frown: I am not sure what to do
Reply 33
Original post by kmh11
I am struggling with the dates options I have been given for the interviews :frown: I am not sure what to do

Why? Isn't it just a case of choosing dates that match with your availability!?
Reply 34
I have heard back and have been sent a link to book the online written assessment.
Has anyone had to book all 3?
Reply 36
Original post by Paddington123
Has anyone had to book all 3?

There’s just two
Original post by JennyEll79
There’s just two

Mine has 3 parts, written, group activity, online interview/role play.
I had to book online written assessment for one day, then the rest of the activities which are in person on another day
I’m intrigued what is this?

Quick Reply

Latest