The Student Room Group

Harris Westminster waiting list

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I received a conditional waiting list place from HWSF. I was wondering whether anybody had experience with the waiting list. Does it move quite quickly? I’m in priority group 3 do I stand a good chance?

Thanks!
i m in the same place ngl but i really want a place there *
Reply 2
Original post by crispybutterfly
i m in the same place ngl but i really want a place there ?*

Haha yh me too. Based on your predicted grades, do you think you’d meet the requirements? Based on my mocks I do so I’m hoping I can email on Thursday and get something sorted out!
Original post by Mathsgirl888
Hi everyone,
Yesterday I received a conditional waiting list place from HWSF. I was wondering whether anybody had experience with the waiting list. Does it move quite quickly? I’m in priority group 3 do I stand a good chance?
Thanks!

Hi did u end up getting in
Original post by Bestdiema
Hi did u end up getting in

Hi yeah I did. But in august I decided to go elsewhere. Then in October I got an email saying they wanted me to meet with the head of school to discuss enrolment so it seems like they didn’t manage to fill all of their places
Ooooh so is there still a chance of me getting in if I got to them w my results in August
Original post by Bestdiema
Ooooh so is there still a chance of me getting in if I got to them w my results in August

From my experience, yes. But obviously it might be different this year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending