The Student Room Group

What are the different aqa a level photography components/sections?

I don't know if this is a universal thing or your school picks and chooses (much like chosen texts for English) but what components are there for a level photography? So far we've done Compositional Techniques/ "Idiots guide" and My story, but what are the other ones called? Google is absolutely useless at answering this question
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Are you in first year or second year?
The college/sixth form typically picks what you learn. In my first year we started with the Composition Techniques then moved onto Commercial Photography, Photojournalism, Abstract photography and some others but as you start your personal investigation you decide what you want to pursue for majority of the course.
Original post by Aceful
Are you in first year or second year?
The college/sixth form typically picks what you learn. In my first year we started with the Composition Techniques then moved onto Commercial Photography, Photojournalism, Abstract photography and some others but as you start your personal investigation you decide what you want to pursue for majority of the course.

First year, we've finished the first component and have almost finished the second.

Quick Reply

Latest