The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Accommodation

I’m hoping to study at Salford University, but the peel park accommodation, i’m studying at the new adelphi building so it would be ideal to live in, but it has been fully booked extremely quickly and there is no waiting list, is there any way i can find out about availability if it comes up?
Original post by rachellamella16
I’m hoping to study at Salford University, but the peel park accommodation, i’m studying at the new adelphi building so it would be ideal to live in, but it has been fully booked extremely quickly and there is no waiting list, is there any way i can find out about availability if it comes up?

Hi, I’m in the same situation but haven’t seen anybody else say about this before 😭 I’m just as curious as to whether there is an easier way of finding out if rooms become available.
I’ve also been looking into private halls in Salford but not sure if making friends will be more difficult in these
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Original post by lilipopsxox13
Hi, I’m in the same situation but haven’t seen anybody else say about this before 😭 I’m just as curious as to whether there is an easier way of finding out if rooms become available.
I’ve also been looking into private halls in Salford but not sure if making friends will be more difficult in these

Literally same, i’m assuming most people on my course will be living there as i’m doing media and performance and the campus is basically right next to peel park, i’ve not found anyone on my course yet so i have no clue if anyone is living elsewhere. I would try the john Lester and Eddie Coleman one but i’ve heard nothing but bad things about it😬😬
Original post by rachellamella16
Literally same, i’m assuming most people on my course will be living there as i’m doing media and performance and the campus is basically right next to peel park, i’ve not found anyone on my course yet so i have no clue if anyone is living elsewhere. I would try the john Lester and Eddie Coleman one but i’ve heard nothing but bad things about it😬😬

That’s what I keep reading too 😬 peel park would’ve been ideal as it is all first year and has an en suite, plus like you said is really close to the campus.
I’m doing psychology of human and animal interaction and so far haven’t seen anybody else doing that either, so I don’t want to be the only one separated with second years etc in another accomodation 🥲
Mostly worried I won’t get the same experience if I’m not in a hall with people in first year etc
Hi @rachellamella16 and @lilipopsxox13,

Our Peel Park accommodation is really popular, so it does tend to get booked up quickly. Rooms get released back onto the site as as people make their firm and insurance choices - or if they don't pay their deposit etc - so if you're really hoping for Peel Park, do keep checking back on the CLV website regularly as spaces will pop up.

We also do have rooms available at our Eddie Colman and John Lester site too, so might be worth taking a look at these options too? :smile:

All the best,

Rowan
- University of Salford Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending