The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Replacement Tenant Urbanest Westminster

I can no longer attend LSE but I had already booked a private room for a 50 week contract in a 3 bedrooms, all female flat at the Urbanest Westminster. The rent is 288.25 per week. I need someone to take over my tenancy or else I will have to pay the entire 50 weeks.
Original post by soschuetze
I can no longer attend LSE but I had already booked a private room for a 50 week contract in a 3 bedrooms, all female flat at the Urbanest Westminster. The rent is 288.25 per week. I need someone to take over my tenancy or else I will have to pay the entire 50 weeks.

Try posting your details on Spareroom!!! :biggrin: https://www.spareroom.co.uk
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2

Hey, are you still looking for someone? As I'd be very much interested!
Reply 3

Hi! Are you still looking for people? I am interested

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending