The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Architecture

Is anyone else still waiting for a decision following the interviews on 14th January or this year for Architecture? They said it would take a couple of weeks but it's now been 2 months and I'm worried that it's taking so long.
Original post by Anonymous
Is anyone else still waiting for a decision following the interviews on 14th January or this year for Architecture? They said it would take a couple of weeks but it's now been 2 months and I'm worried that it's taking so long.

My daughter is still waiting too, hopefully they will make a decision soon as the waiting is so frustrating! Good luck and hope everyone gets a decision soon. 😊
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Original post by Anonymous

Hello

There are quite a number applicants that are still waiting for a decision.
So hang in there and hopefully you should hear soon.
If you've not heard in the next couple of weeks or so, send me a PM and I'll see what I can find out for you. Don't forget the University will be closed for Easter from Thursday 6th until Wednesday 12th April.

Vicky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending