The Student Room Group

Do you struggle to workout?

What are your biggest problems in sustaining an exercise routine? Any tips on what makes it easier to stick to a routine? Thanks!
Reply 1
It all depends on your barriers, if its time then even a 30 min workout can be very beneificial. True and find a weekly routine that you can stick to so 30 mins every other day is a great way to start and build up from there. Also depends what you want from the gym whether its stress release, to gte shredded, stronger or fitter.
Original post by Lumin8
What are your biggest problems in sustaining an exercise routine? Any tips on what makes it easier to stick to a routine? Thanks!

consistency...i basically excercise at home cuz i dont have much time for gym and all of those staff...i have basically alotted time and excercises so i dont skip...also,keep the duration and intensity of your excercise such that you can consecutively do it for a long period(say three-6months for best results),rather than starting high and then dropping low....
(edited 1 year ago)
NOp not really if you do according to your stamina then I don't think so you can face any difficulty of workout ...

Quick Reply

Latest