The Student Room Group

Plagiarism

I just put my EPQ essay through an online plagiarism checker and its matched with a bunch of sources that are completely irrelevant to my essay and that I've never read in my life. Do I just leave it as it is or should I change round the wording or something even though I didn't actually plagiarise it?
Original post by cescag05
I just put my EPQ essay through an online plagiarism checker and its matched with a bunch of sources that are completely irrelevant to my essay and that I've never read in my life. Do I just leave it as it is or should I change round the wording or something even though I didn't actually plagiarise it?

Have you referenced everything correctly when is the EPQ due. I would change around the wordings. If it’s a small count of 15-20% then I understand.
Reply 2
Original post by Mohammed_80
Have you referenced everything correctly when is the EPQ due. I would change around the wordings. If it’s a small count of 15-20% then I understand.

its due in about 3 weeks. yeah i think i will change around the wordings. thankyou!!
Original post by cescag05
its due in about 3 weeks. yeah i think i will change around the wordings. thankyou!!

Your most welcome and be safe than sorry :smile: best of luck and hope it goes well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending