The Student Room Group

Preparing for exams

It is that time of the year once again for Y11 students, with only a few weeks left to prepare for exams in May and June 2023. It is still not too late even if you have left it until now, finding it very hard to revise for multiple subjects. The important thing is to keep calm and keep asking for help. If you desperately need help, I am here ready to assist you especially with revision notes in the easiest possible way. So, act now (dm to me) before too late. It will make a big difference to your final exam grades. My expertise are in the following subjects: Economics, Accounting, Business, Commerce, History, and Global Citizenship.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by razko
It is that time of the year once again for Y11 students, with only a few weeks left to prepare for exams in May and June 2023. It is still not too late even if you have left it until now, finding it very hard to revise for multiple subjects. The important thing is to keep calm and keep asking for help. If you desperately need help, I am here ready to assist you in the easiest possible way. So, act now (dm to me) before too late. It will make a big difference to your final exam grades.

Thank you for devoting some time to help us. I want to know, is the fx-82LAX calculator allowed in the IGCSE exams?
I tried searching for an answer but I couldn't wrap my hand around a solid answer.
Reply 2
Original post by Zunnab Ali
Thank you for devoting some time to help us. I want to know, is the fx-82LAX calculator allowed in the IGCSE exams?
I tried searching for an answer but I couldn't wrap my hand around a solid answer.

https://help.cambridgeinternational.org/hc/en-gb/articles/115005425605-When-can-I-use-a-calculator-and-what-calculators-are-acceptable-

The above link is from CIE. Hope it will resolve the question.

Quick Reply

Latest