The Student Room Group

Student Finance Query

Hi,

I am just wondering will I be able to get student finance when applying for a different course. I did have 4 years of funding from my previous course as a full time student which I did not complete due to being affected by COVID and the university putting me on the wrong course.

I have taken a gap year and going back to college and study something I enjoy and back to university from there.
Original post by Lion1996
Hi,

I am just wondering will I be able to get student finance when applying for a different course. I did have 4 years of funding from my previous course as a full time student which I did not complete due to being affected by COVID and the university putting me on the wrong course.

I have taken a gap year and going back to college and study something I enjoy and back to university from there.

Hi there, what university and course are you looking to apply for? When is the course due to start? Thanks, Karen
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Karen
Hi there, what university and course are you looking to apply for? When is the course due to start? Thanks, Karen

The university is Manchester Metropolitan University and course is biomedical science. Start date is September 2023.
Original post by Lion1996
The university is Manchester Metropolitan University and course is biomedical science. Start date is September 2023.

If your course is due to start in 23.24 academic year you can submit an application for funding now and the team can review your eligibility. Once the application is reviewed the team will be in contact with you to confirm the funding you are entitled to receive. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending