The Student Room Group

pharmacy @ Wolverhampton uni

does anyone study pharmacy at wolverhampton! i need help :frown:
i hope someone stumbles across this because :frown:
Original post by cottonsocks18
does anyone study pharmacy at wolverhampton! i need help :frown:

Hi @cottonsocks18,

Hope everything is okay, if you have any concerns or queries I'm happy to help and point you in the right direction for reassurance!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Helen.
Reply 3
Original post by WolvesRep1
Hi @cottonsocks18,

Hope everything is okay, if you have any concerns or queries I'm happy to help and point you in the right direction for reassurance!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Helen.

Hi, I was wondering if wolverhampton goes into clearing for pharmacy, and if so, what are the usual entry requirements to get into pharmacy through clearing?
Original post by agdtdydy
Hi, I was wondering if wolverhampton goes into clearing for pharmacy, and if so, what are the usual entry requirements to get into pharmacy through clearing?

Hi,

Thank you for your question.

We cannot confirm if Pharmacy will be available through clearing until after A-level results day. A place would then be conditional, and entry requirements etc would also be made after A-level results day. There would also probably still be an interview. More information about Pharmacy course specs can be found here: https://courses.wlv.ac.uk/documents/...cification.pdf (This is not related to clearing requirements).

For students who are keen to do Pharmacy, there is a pharmaceutical foundation year and if successful, then you can get onto the pharmacy course via that route.

Hope this helps, and if you have any further questions / queries, get in touch :smile:
LB (WolvesRep)
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending