The Student Room Group

What university should I apply for if I wanna be a pharmacist

What university should I apply for if I wanna be a pharmacist btw I’m in yr12 and picked chemistry psychology and biology and aiming for aab 2 as in chem and bio and an b in psychology so which university should I apply for if wanna study pharmacy (mpharm) I wanna be in a university with hood environment hoot teaching and good facilities and help like a very good university in general that offers the course mpharm not pharmacology so don’t get mixed up btw got to pick 5 options if you were in my place which 5 would you pick from best to worst (1-5) thankss wanna know your opinion and pls gimme recommendations and why thankss that will do???
Original post by aryc_30
What university should I apply for if I wanna be a pharmacist btw I’m in yr12 and picked chemistry psychology and biology and aiming for aab 2 as in chem and bio and an b in psychology so which university should I apply for if wanna study pharmacy (mpharm) I wanna be in a university with hood environment hoot teaching and good facilities and help like a very good university in general that offers the course mpharm not pharmacology so don’t get mixed up btw got to pick 5 options if you were in my place which 5 would you pick from best to worst (1-5) thankss wanna know your opinion and pls gimme recommendations and why thankss that will do???

Hiiii I’m in year 13 currently and i applied for pharmacy this year. I did those subjects too and was also predicted AAB. The unis i chose were Newcastle, Manchester, Huddersfield, Wolverhampton and Sunderland and got interviews for them all. Not sure if this provides any insight into what you will choose but just thought i’d share my experience. Wishing you luck!
I am applying this year too. Took same A levels as you, with same predicted and got offers for all 5 choices. Strictly doesn't matter where you go as all GPHC approved and regulated. Find a few Cities or towns that you love as your top choices.
Original post by aryc_30

Have a look at the list provided by the general pharmaceutical council of accredited universities. With an Mpharm degree from any of them you have the potential to be a pharmacist.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending