The Student Room Group

Pharmacy interview in wolverhampton

hi
I have my pharmacy interview for Wolverhampton next week and I was wondering if anyone knows how the interview is taking place, especially the numeracy questions. they sent me to create a login for the catalog website, are we going to use it on the interview day to do the maths questions, and what is the maths question look like ??
thank you

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hdyhdrhbxdjnc
hi
I have my pharmacy interview for Wolverhampton next week and I was wondering if anyone knows how the interview is taking place, especially the numeracy questions. they sent me to create a login for the catalog website, are we going to use it on the interview day to do the maths questions, and what is the maths question look like ??
thank you

Hi, I had mine a week ago. Basically it’s a group interview (about 8 people) and you do a maths test of 10 questions and you get 30 minutes. It’s super easy don’t stress about it!
Then they give you two scenarios to discuss as a group. And then they take you all for a group tour. That’s all
hi do you remember
what the math question looks like? , are we allowed to use the calculator?
thank you I am so stressed acc
hi do you remember
what the math question looks like? , are we allowed to use the calculator?
thank you I am so stressed acc

No calculator allowed you get a paper tho
What is the maths questions look like? Please
What is the maths questions look like? Please

Reply to my pm I’ll tell you on there
Sorry I didn't see it I just replied idk if you received it
Sorry I didn't see it I just replied idk if you received it

Please let me know too😭😭
Original post by Alevelhelp.1

Pls tell me too😭😭😭
Original post by Ihatecheese123
Pls tell me too😭😭😭

Hey pm me
Reply 10
Hi can anyone tell me what to expect for the Maths test please?
Hey pm me

can you tell me the maths questions pls
Hi, I had mine a week ago. Basically it’s a group interview (about 8 people) and you do a maths test of 10 questions and you get 30 minutes. It’s super easy don’t stress about it!
Then they give you two scenarios to discuss as a group. And then they take you all for a group tour. That’s all

I can't PM you , can you PM me please for numeracy pls

Hey I have mine tomorrow, can you please let me know as well , thank youuu
LMAO I just finished my first year of Pharmacy at Wolves. I didn't have to do a maths test, so this must be new...
Reply 15

Hi can you send me please
Could you tell me how is your first year ,is it difficult?or not ?
Then they give you two scenarios to discuss as a group. And then they take you all for a group tour. That’s alla

Hi, can I PM you about the maths questions for the university of Wolverhampton? As I am very stressed and I would appreciate if you will be able to help me😩😩
Reply 18
Hi , I have a pharmacy interview for the university of Wolverhampton, as a mature student I was away from study for many years and I am really nervous for the math test, if you know and remember about what kind of question they are ask, I will be appreciated please let me know. As I have 10 days till interview and I can review.
Reply 19
hi
thank you

Hi, I have my interviews for pharmacy of Wolverhampton University. I am really worried about its math test as I am mature and I was away from study for years, if you remember the kind of questions, could you please let me know? As I have 11 days till interview so I can have a bit review

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending