The Student Room Group

English Lit GCSE

Can anyone please tell me the qs for the 2022 aqa english Lit papers- Jekyll and Hyde, Macbeth, Love and relationships and An Inspector Calls? This is not to cheat on any mock it is just so I can try to predict what will come up this year. If you feel like you would be doing something wrong posting it please send me a message.
Thanks A LOT!
Original post by Glemon
Can anyone please tell me the qs for the 2022 aqa english Lit papers- Jekyll and Hyde, Macbeth, Love and relationships and An Inspector Calls? This is not to cheat on any mock it is just so I can try to predict what will come up this year. If you feel like you would be doing something wrong posting it please send me a message.
Thanks A LOT!

On last year's Love and Relationships poetry exam, they were given Sonnet 29 (so it's likely that this year will be a familial love poem rather than romantic love) and one of the An Inspector Calls questions was on Eric, I can't remember what the other option was though. I don't know any others but I hope that helped!
Original post by Glemon
Thanks A LOT!

If i were you i wouldnt do J&H cayse its hard. i would go more for Frankenstein (mary shelley)
Hope thi s helps
Reply 3
Original post by Ihelppeeps
If i were you i wouldnt do J&H cayse its hard. i would go more for Frankenstein (mary shelley)
Hope thi s helps

Wish I had a choice!
Reply 4
Original post by AmeenahHs
On last year's Love and Relationships poetry exam, they were given Sonnet 29 (so it's likely that this year will be a familial love poem rather than romantic love) and one of the An Inspector Calls questions was on Eric, I can't remember what the other option was though. I don't know any others but I hope that helped!

Hi, thanks a lot!
Glemon. what they dont tell you is on the Lit paper (at least for AQA) you get all of the questions (for JnH, Frankenstein ect) and you also get both anthology questions.
The poems discussed in this course are:
1. Percy Bysshe Shelley, Ozymandias (1818)
2. William Blake, London (1794)
3. William Wordsworth, Extract from The Prelude (1798-1850)
4. Robert Browning, My Last Duchess (1842)
5. Alfred Lord Tennyson, The Charge of the Light Brigade (1854)
6. Wilfred Owen, Exposure (1917)
7. Seamus Heaney, Storm on the Island (1966)
8. Ted Hughes, Bayonet Charge (1957)
9. Simon Armitage, Remains (2008)
10. Jane Weir, Poppies (2009)
11. Carol Ann Duffy, War Photographer (1985)
12. Imtiaz Dharker, Tissue (2006)
13. Carol Rumens, The Émigrée (1993)
14. Beatrice Garland, Kamikaze (2013)
15. John Agard, Checking Out Me History (2007)

These are the poems in the Anthology of Power and conflict
Reply 6
Original post by Ihelppeeps
Glemon. what they dont tell you is on the Lit paper (at least for AQA) you get all of the questions (for JnH, Frankenstein ect) and you also get both anthology questions.
The poems discussed in this course are:
1. Percy Bysshe Shelley, Ozymandias (1818)
2. William Blake, London (1794)
3. William Wordsworth, Extract from The Prelude (1798-1850)
4. Robert Browning, My Last Duchess (1842)
5. Alfred Lord Tennyson, The Charge of the Light Brigade (1854)
6. Wilfred Owen, Exposure (1917)
7. Seamus Heaney, Storm on the Island (1966)
8. Ted Hughes, Bayonet Charge (1957)
9. Simon Armitage, Remains (2008)
10. Jane Weir, Poppies (2009)
11. Carol Ann Duffy, War Photographer (1985)
12. Imtiaz Dharker, Tissue (2006)
13. Carol Rumens, The Émigrée (1993)
14. Beatrice Garland, Kamikaze (2013)
15. John Agard, Checking Out Me History (2007)

These are the poems in the Anthology of Power and conflict

Oh yes, I see. Haha. I already asked my teacher if I can answer the other questions and she said no because of course they have enrolled us for specific questions. I wish I could just read all the books and then see what took my fancy in the exam!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending