The Student Room Group

Student Finance

Hello , I applied for student finance as an independent student and they asked for my p60 but because of my status which pre settled I was not eligible so they asked for my dad’s passport after submitting they said I am not eligible so my application has been cancelled, can I reapply as a dependent on my dad again ?
Help will be appreciated thanks .
Original post by Eunice Ocranson
Hello , I applied for student finance as an independent student and they asked for my p60 but because of my status which pre settled I was not eligible so they asked for my dad’s passport after submitting they said I am not eligible so my application has been cancelled, can I reapply as a dependent on my dad again ?
Help will be appreciated thanks .

Hi there, I would advise to contact us via Live Chat on your account and the team can look into your application.
To access our live chat select undergraduate and then contact us. From here you will be able to use our live chat service when it is available. 👉 Sign in: https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login You can also access live chat via the inbox on your online account.

The live chat function will be available Monday-Friday, 9:00-5:30 this pops up when logged onto your account

If you are unable to locate or access the Live Chat function you would need to contact our helpline on 0300 100 0607 and an adviser can assist you further.
Our helpline is open 8am - 8pm Monday - Friday and 9.00am to 4.00pm on Saturday 9:00am to 4.00pm.

Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending