The Student Room Group

Guy avoiding interaction

so there's a guy in my class (my crush), I started talking with him online, we actually had a great time together but our conversations sometimes lacked consistency and I was the one who always initiated conversation online…during chatting he always shared so many things and we even gave a nickname to eachother. I've even seen him getting jealous with other guys but he never initiated a conversation in person and this way, even being close we guys didn't talk when we met and we always used to avoid eachother. Since there was lack of consistency he sometimes acted like he doesn't wanna talk to me, he seemed as if I was really disturbing him, yet he put the nickname given by me as his WhatsApp username. we started talking during November and talked upto Feb…now it's been April, almost 2 months since we talked…still he has put the nickname as his username and I really don't know why he avoids eye contact with me always and never talks to me…his sister also knows me and stares at me

WHY?
Why don’t you just talk to him and ask him?
Original post by Anonymous
Why don’t you just talk to him and ask him?

I actually feel really shy talking to him and yeah I don't know how to start a conversation with him since he is always with his group also during our last conversations online he made me felt as if I really disturbed him and interfered his life…
Original post by Anonymouss111
I actually feel really shy talking to him and yeah I don't know how to start a conversation with him since he is always with his group also during our last conversations online he made me felt as if I really disturbed him and interfered his life…

If he made you feel like that he isn’t the one for you, if you can’t even approach him without getting the impression you are bothering him. You deserve better than that. Maybe just send him a text and ask instead but I honestly believe that he isn’t worth it
I wouldn't overthink what he has his name set to. He may just want to encourage other people to also use this nickname for him.

If you haven't spoken in two months then it sounds like you may have been trying to force a connection unnaturally. Might be best just to let this one go.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by 1582
I wouldn't overthink what he has his name set to. He may just want to encourage other people to also use this nickname for him.

If you haven't spoken in two months then it sounds like you may have been trying to force a connection unnaturally. Might be best just to let this one go.

Our conversations were actually secretive, nobody actually know that we two even talk and also nobody knows about that nickname really…in the time span of two months, we've spoken to eachother, either in class or in social media groups but that conversation was a very small talk not like actual deep conversation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending