The Student Room Group

guy used me after intimacy?

In my pursuit of a job in the research office at my university ( I am a PhD student who recently finished), I reached out to one of the RKE officers, whom I had known for several years since I worked in the office on a temporary basis in 2019. He mentioned he was looking for an assistant, a role I was interested in. We exchanged contact information and our interactions eventually became personal. I already had his number but had not started texting him on Telegram. However that day we did and later on I went with him to his office where we had some fun. We met for coffee and later at his house quite a few times and we both sexted and sent each other pics of ourselves.

However, despite our personal connection, he started displaying a heightened interest in another colleague. I know this girl as she was seeing one of the guys I liked last year and I already hated her for that. I also hated the fact that she was working in the research office.

However, he apparently had his eyes on her since last year and since the last month or so, they started talking a lot more and he was openly flirting with her, even in the presence of office colleagues, and let her accompany him to meetings with students. His interactions with her included frequent online messaging, sharing photos of himself and his cats, and complimenting her appearance, calling her glowing, radiant, pretty etc. She has not slept with him nor seems willing to because she seems less into him and he seems more into her. However, he constantly nudges her on her arm, playfully touches her feet with his and is very flirty with her. Even his office colleagues can see this.

Meanwhile, he began to avoid me, going as far as leaving the office early to prevent encounters because I had been texting him and he was not replying to me. Every single text I sent was met with silence. Finally I went to his office looking for him but that day he wasn't there as if he already knew that I would come looking for him. After I actively sought him out in the office, I sent him one last message saying that I went to his office and he finally responded to my messages. Surprisingly, he claimed that he's not looking for an assistant and cited a toxic office environment as a reason for not assisting me.

This situation has left me feeling used and confused about his motives. If you have any insights into why he acted this way, I would appreciate your thoughts.

hes 46. I am 36.
What did you type into Chat GPT to generate this?
Reply 3

that chap wasnt 46
Original post by durhamtravel
hes 46. I am 36.

Two months ago you said you were 32.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7394381

I think previously you'd mentioned being 27. You certainly didn't correct me the last time I said 27, and I've said it at least twice.
Reply 5
Original post by Admit-One
Two months ago you said you were 32.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7394381

I think previously you'd mentioned being 27. You certainly didn't correct me the last time I said 27, and I've said it at least twice.

i dont WANT TO REVEAL MY AGE SO WHATS YOUR ISSUE

YOU HAVENT ANSWERED THE QUESTION AT ALL
Reply 6
Original post by mnot
What did you type into Chat GPT to generate this?

no literally these posts are killing me
Reply 7

u dont sound like a functioning adult. sorry
that chap wasnt 46

Then you have a series of extraordinarily complicated relationships.

Although as below, his age might not be accurate either.

So rather than just not state any age, you repeatedly make up different ones?

Durham, come on...
Reply 9
Original post by admit-one
then you have a series of extraordinarily complicated relationships.

Although as below, his age might not be accurate either.

So rather than just not state any age, you repeatedly make up different ones?

Durham, come on...

answer why hes not replying
answer why hes not replying

Durham, is all this stuff made up?
Reply 11
How did he use you after intimacy?

Seems more like he used you for it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending