The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Cost of provided accomodation

I've just been through the room list and looked at the total prices for the student accomodation, the cheapest is showing as 9200? Which is very high considering it's shared properties!

I feel like there must be more available? as at 9200 the maintenance loan doesnt even cover this?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Original post by BiscuitsNTea
I've just been through the room list and looked at the total prices for the student accomodation, the cheapest is showing as 9200? Which is very high considering it's shared properties!

I feel like there must be more available? as at 9200 the maintenance loan doesnt even cover this?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hi, I think that might be a bug. The uni accom for UG is like 4-6k on average, with the studio accommodations being 6-9k
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Original post by alyssaisthebest
Hi, I think that might be a bug. The uni accom for UG is like 4-6k on average, with the studio accommodations being 6-9k

Thanks I was able to find a solution, it was because I require a 51 week contract, and there was limitations for UG. They've put me in with PG accomodation options as Im old! So managed to find a room for 7.8k instead, which is somewhat better.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending