The Student Room Group

Term holiday does not include weekends. Am I still allowed to work full time that wee

I am an international student in a Bachelor’s level course in UK and the date on the term holiday letter for Easter does not include weekend as term holiday. Does that mean I cannot work full time on that week?
Original post by Xizen
I am an international student in a Bachelor’s level course in UK and the date on the term holiday letter for Easter does not include weekend as term holiday. Does that mean I cannot work full time on that week?

I don't think your right to work depends on whether it is term or not.
Reply 2
Original post by threeportdrift
I don't think your right to work depends on whether it is term or not.

It does actually. My BRP says 20 hours max in term time. So on official holidays, I am allowed to work upto 40 hours per week.
My question here is that if my official holiday does not include the weekend i.e. my easter holiday is only until April 14 (Friday) in the letter from my uni, can I still work full time on that week?
Original post by Xizen
It does actually. My BRP says 20 hours max in term time. So on official holidays, I am allowed to work upto 40 hours per week.
My question here is that if my official holiday does not include the weekend i.e. my easter holiday is only until April 14 (Friday) in the letter from my uni, can I still work full time on that week?

Bro what you did same problem for me what you did on the situation you worked or not next week Friday includes in term letter and weekend is not included can we do full time ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending