The Student Room Group

what school to apply for master's degree?

Hi guys. New here( ...or should I say not really, graduated from Bedfordshire a year back but I'm back here in need of advice)
So I need advice on what university to attend for my master's degree (not Bedfordshire). Some suggestions would be nice. I majored in mathematics btw
It really depends on what you want to do masters in! You can look up the best colleges offering that course and take your pick based on that. I applied to UCL, Kings, and Imperial, which are all great colleges, but I chose from my offers based on the specific modules each course was offering. Hope this helps :smile:
Original post by skiDaddy
Hi guys. New here( ...or should I say not really, graduated from Bedfordshire a year back but I'm back here in need of advice)
So I need advice on what university to attend for my master's degree (not Bedfordshire). Some suggestions would be nice. I majored in mathematics btw

Like @Kareenaaaa has stated, it depends on what you want to study. However, I would add:

What your grades are

What you intend to do afterwards

Why do you want to do a master's (most reasons other than going into academic research are invalid)

Where are you willing to go

Give a more details with the above, and we can narrow down the options.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending