The Student Room Group

english lit eduqas predictions

here are my predictions, please leave yours below if you have any ideas!

macbeth- theme of kingship or character of macduff
an inspector calls- theme of age/generational change or character of sheila
a christmas carol- theme of family or character of Fred/Fan (honestly have no clue for ACC)
poetry- london, living space, ozymandius, hawk roosing
Omg I need some AQA English lit predictions I’ve been looking everywhereeee helpp
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 2
Original post by www.iLoveEnglish
Omg I need some AQA English lit predictions I’ve been looking everywhereeee helpp

i aqa ones everywhere! i’ll link a couple now!
Original post by evajess13
i aqa ones everywhere! i’ll link a couple now!

Omg okay thankyou so much!
Reply 6
:smile:
Yay someone else does Eduqas! Hmm I thought Sheila and Ozymandias were done in 2021, do you think they'll repeat? Yep I'm hoping for family too on ACC, or maybe social responsibility?
Reply 8
(Original post by runningfree123)Yay someone else does Eduqas! Hmm I thought Sheila and Ozymandias were done in 2021, do you think they'll repeat? Yep I'm hoping for family too on ACC, or maybe social responsibility?

Omg you are right aha!! Completely skipped over Sheila when I was reading the past papers, oops! However, I can't find online where OZ was the poem. I think AIC will be Gerald or age/generational change then.
Reply 9
Ozymandias was one of the poems that can be used with hawk so I wouldn’t say that one bc then you have to use hawk
Original post by K3rara
Ozymandias was one of the poems that can be used with hawk so I wouldn’t say that one bc then you have to use hawk

What do you mean by hawk?
Reply 11
Original post by www.iLoveEnglish
What do you mean by hawk?

I assume they mean the poem 'Hawk Roosting'
Original post by runningfree123
Yay someone else does Eduqas! Hmm I thought Sheila and Ozymandias were done in 2021, do you think they'll repeat? Yep I'm hoping for family too on ACC, or maybe social responsibility?

(Original post by runningfree123)Yay someone else does Eduqas! Hmm I thought Sheila and Ozymandias were done in 2021, do you think they'll repeat? Yep I'm hoping for family too on ACC, or maybe social responsibility?

Omg you are right aha!! Completely skipped over Sheila when I was reading the past papers, oops! However, I can't find online where OZ was the poem. I think AIC will be Gerald or age/generational change then.

Oh yes, I thought that Ozymandias was not used as well but it turns out it was part of the 2021 autumn exams so Ozymandias has already been used

a christmas carol- theme of family or character of Fred/Fan (honestly have no clue for ACC)

there isnt much you can say about macduff tho. only about how he goes against gender stereotypes. so like he wouldn't come up as a character question I don't think. hell prolly need to be mentioned in a theme, like gender roles
Could appearance and reality appear int he Macbeth 25 mark question?
Reply 15

paper 1 is done now what we thinking for acc and aic
Original post by YTMikeGames
paper 1 is done now what we thinking for acc and aic

How about theme of redemption in ACC?
Original post by Thilibossxd
How about theme of redemption in ACC?

anyone any ideas for Jekyll and Hyde?? Also just wondering if anyone is aware that question came up in the 2021 exams that took place in November due to covid??
Reply 18
Original post by English_Warrior
anyone any ideas for Jekyll and Hyde?? Also just wondering if anyone is aware that question came up in the 2021 exams that took place in November due to covid??

Redemption came up?
Original post by Kryptech
Redemption came up?

No Sorry! I meant what question came up for Jekyll and Hyde that year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending