The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Classical Studies Acceptance

Hi! I’m Holly and I just got an unconditional offer for Classical Studies which I’m going to be accepting! I’m interested in finding out other people doing Classical Studies at Edinburgh but I’m also interested in finding other people who will be studying at Edinburgh in September :smile:
Original post by Holly.Rodwell
Hi! I’m Holly and I just got an unconditional offer for Classical Studies which I’m going to be accepting! I’m interested in finding out other people doing Classical Studies at Edinburgh but I’m also interested in finding other people who will be studying at Edinburgh in September :smile:

Hi, I'm Izzy and I've just firmed my offer for Edinburgh this September for Classics and Divinity. Tried to book my accommodation yesterday but the website was down. Which accommodation are you looking at? Exeter is my insurance.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Original post by DuffyRow
Hi, I'm Izzy and I've just firmed my offer for Edinburgh this September for Classics and Divinity. Tried to book my accommodation yesterday but the website was down. Which accommodation are you looking at? Exeter is my insurance.

Lovely to 'meet' you! I haven't quite narrowed my accommodation options down to 5 yet but I'm planning on going self catered and am looking at:
- Blackwood Cresent/Causewayside
- Hermit's Croft
- Kincaird Court
- Morgan Court
- Mylnes Court
- Nicolson Street
- South Clerk Street
What are you looking at? :smile:
Lovely to 'meet' you! I haven't quite narrowed my accommodation options down to 5 yet but I'm planning on going self catered and am looking at:
- Blackwood Cresent/Causewayside
- Hermit's Croft
- Kincaird Court
- Morgan Court
- Mylnes Court
- Nicolson Street
- South Clerk Street
What are you looking at? :smile:

Hi, I've gone for Mylnes Court, Salisbury, West Mains Rd and Nicolson South. I've put down Mylnes twice as I liked the location of it. To be honest the accommodation isn't as nice as some of the other unis, but it will all be fine wherever we're put. I just have to get the results in the A levels now!
Yeah the accommodation was a bit underwhelming and I didn’t like how you couldn’t really see very many pictures for a lot of the rooms and the kitchen/bathrooms. I do think that we will have great fun wherever though!

Original post by DuffyRow
Hi, I've gone for Mylnes Court, Salisbury, West Mains Rd and Nicolson South. I've put down Mylnes twice as I liked the location of it. To be honest the accommodation isn't as nice as some of the other unis, but it will all be fine wherever we're put. I just have to get the results in the A levels now!
Yeah the accommodation was a bit underwhelming and I didn’t like how you couldn’t really see very many pictures for a lot of the rooms and the kitchen/bathrooms. I do think that we will have great fun wherever though!

I agree. I'm looking forward to the city. Also the course. I really the the New Hall/College Building where Divinity is and Classics is in a cool building in the centre too. Any one else out there applying for Classics or Divinity at Edinburgh?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending