The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Pulling out of Aberystwyth entrance exam?

I applied to sit the entrance examinations, however, I’ve been gifted a surprise trip to New York.

If I withdraw from the exams, will I get to keep my offer to attend Aberystwyth? It’s my firm choice. I don’t want to jeopardise that by pulling out.

Thank you
Original post by Anonymous
I applied to sit the entrance examinations, however, I’ve been gifted a surprise trip to New York.

If I withdraw from the exams, will I get to keep my offer to attend Aberystwyth? It’s my firm choice. I don’t want to jeopardise that by pulling out.

Thank you

You're sitting the exams with the hope of obtaining a scholarship and/or an unconditional offer (as detailed here) - is that right? So, if you don't take the exams, then you relinquish that opportunity. Your current offer will be unaffected.
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Original post by Anonymous #1

Thank you

Is it an entrance exam or scholarship exam?
Reply 3
Original post by _Orangutan_
Is it an entrance exam or scholarship exam?

Sorry, it’s a scholarship exam.
Original post by Reereef
Sorry, it’s a scholarship exam.

Then yeah you'll still keep your offer, you just won't get a scholarship, make sure you let them know though.

Quick Reply

Latest