The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Self-Catered Accomodation

Hi everyone,

I'm putting Nottingham as my firm choice and was wondering if anyone here had any insight on what the self-catered accomodations are like at the Uni. My course is on the Jubilee Campus so I believe I'm going to put Raleigh Park as my 1st choice. Is this quite a social accomodation? If not I'm preferably trying to find somewhere which is quite lively and will be easy for myself to meet new people.

Thanks!
Not at Nottingham but self catered means that in each flat there are fridges and ovens and you buy your own food and cook it yourself
It means you can eat what you want and whatever time
Hope this helps
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Jess_Lomas
Not at Nottingham but self catered means that in each flat there are fridges and ovens and you buy your own food and cook it yourself
It means you can eat what you want and whatever time
Hope this helps

Yeah, I'm aware of this just was more wondering on what accomdations at notts are sociable
Original post by Jamber
Hi everyone,

I'm putting Nottingham as my firm choice and was wondering if anyone here had any insight on what the self-catered accomodations are like at the Uni. My course is on the Jubilee Campus so I believe I'm going to put Raleigh Park as my 1st choice. Is this quite a social accomodation? If not I'm preferably trying to find somewhere which is quite lively and will be easy for myself to meet new people.

Thanks!

im picking st peters court ive heard its really social

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending