The Student Room Group

He talks soo much with me…

So there's a guy in my class, he's a straight-A student and he's very natural, down to earth, and I'm also very popular all-rounder girl in school, everyone kinda knows me, even the teachers. My deskmate actually really likes him since he has came and she's really desperate about him (even many other girls). And here this guy idk why he's just interacting with me so much…he actually said before that he have a girlfriend from his previous school…but he actually don't wanna talk about her with me. Since mid February and it's been mid April now almost two months and he's been talking with me daily…he's actually having his whole schedule set yet he texts me 1st and replies when he's actually free. He motivates me for studies and we are now really very close with eachother, we actually have secret jokes and we share hobbies, he also shares many intimate things with me that nobody really knows. Many of my friends see as if we are a couple and he says he doesn't care about them. He actually playfully teases me alot in school also. Yet he's not always very romantic, he hasn't confessed and he also earlier said that he's having a GF, idk if he really looks at me when I'm not looking and yeah he's giving attention but he's a little different from other guys in showing affection.

How can I actually get him more closer to myself and make him actually confess or atleast give me a clarification about whether he really likes me or he's just being polite and seeing me as a friend…?
You ask him.
Ask to hang out with him.
How old are you. Is this your first relationship?
17, yeah.
Original post by Anonymous
17, yeah.

This guy's behaviour doesn't sounds promising to be honest.

He has a GF and is clearly not committed to relationships since he is flirting with someone else. If you wish to pursue this individual you could try to find out if they are genuinely interested. But I wouldn't recommend you put your hopes in them too high at this point. They first need to evidence their ability to commit and invest in you.

You are a young woman and will have opportunities to meet a lot of people in the next few years. Take care who you invest your time with.
Original post by Lumin88Ent
This guy's behaviour doesn't sounds promising to be honest.

He has a GF and is clearly not committed to relationships since he is flirting with someone else. If you wish to pursue this individual you could try to find out if they are genuinely interested. But I wouldn't recommend you put your hopes in them too high at this point. They first need to evidence their ability to commit and invest in you.

You are a young woman and will have opportunities to meet a lot of people in the next few years. Take care who you invest your time with.

This was needed, thank you 🙌🏻
Do you think you’ll ask him out?
Original post by Lumin88Ent
Do you think you’ll ask him out?

I'm really not planning to do so…
He's really great and I'm currently enjoying my time with him with just being friends…and yeah I would better prefer if he asks me out. Right now I'll just try to figure out whether he's just being friends with me or he's having a romantic interest.
How can I figure out whether he's just being friends or having a romantic interest in me…??
Original post by Anonymous
How can I figure out whether he's just being friends or having a romantic interest in me…??

If he is a guy who is regularly giving you special attention, then he more than likely has an interest in you.

The question, however, is whether he is willing to commit to you or is just going to use you for fun.

The way to know is by testing his willingness to make an effort to be with you. If he’s not willing to sacrifice something for you or put in effort to be with you, it’ll be a waste of your time
…ohk, so from now on I'll try to notice him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending