The Student Room Group

It didnt go in?

Well, Ive tried having sex a few times but the issue is. The "thing" never goes in. No matter how aroused I am, now what?

Scroll to see replies

Lol, this reminds me of a joke:-

How to kill someone during sex with three words:-

How to kill a man:- "Is it in?"
How to kill a woman:- "Honey, I'm home"
Original post by Anonymous
Well, Ive tried having sex a few times but the issue is. The "thing" never goes in. No matter how aroused I am, now what?

Alrighty, serious answer now...

Firstly, are you male or female? Gay or straight (I'm assuming not lesbian)? Also, what actually happens when you try penetration?

You need to provide more detail if you want to get some decent / relevant advice.
Original post by Old Skool Freak
Alrighty, serious answer now...

Firstly, are you male or female? Gay or straight (I'm assuming not lesbian)? Also, what actually happens when you try penetration?

You need to provide more detail if you want to get some decent / relevant advice.

AHAHAHAH im a female and I like men.

I was with this guy, its happened twice four times by the way.
We would makeout for a good amount of time, he'd go down on me, get me really wet upto a point where I'd be dripping.

but whever, he would try to penetrate me, IT WOULDNT GO IN.
isnt that like vaginismus
AHAHAHAH im a female and I like men.

I was with this guy, its happened twice four times by the way.
We would makeout for a good amount of time, he'd go down on me, get me really wet upto a point where I'd be dripping.

but whever, he would try to penetrate me, IT WOULDNT GO IN.

Is it you or him? What I mean, do you lock up or does he go soft?

Either way, it sounds like it's a mental block... I'm sure there's nothing physically wrong with either of you (I'm sure you both perform "just fine" by yourselves (you know what I'm talking about :wink: ) so whatever's going on I'm sure is psychological (e.g. it may be anxiety if either of you is a virgin; it could be fear of disease / pregnancy... fear of not satisfying etc. etc.).

I'm assuming you're not religious and both over 18... but sometimes having a (MODERATE) amount of alcohol can help in these situations, as it lowers your inhibitions. Just be careful not to have too much, otherwise you definitely won't get it in for different reasons. To the point when you're tipsy should be plenty... but not completely wasted.

Also, you say he'd go down on you... do you *ahem* "return the favour?" Maybe a BJ may help him prepare for the big event
Is it you or him? What I mean, do you lock up or does he go soft?

Either way, it sounds like it's a mental block... I'm sure there's nothing physically wrong with either of you (I'm sure you both perform "just fine" by yourselves (you know what I'm talking about :wink: ) so whatever's going on I'm sure is psychological (e.g. it may be anxiety if either of you is a virgin; it could be fear of disease / pregnancy... fear of not satisfying etc. etc.).

I'm assuming you're not religious and both over 18... but sometimes having a (MODERATE) amount of alcohol can help in these situations, as it lowers your inhibitions. Just be careful not to have too much, otherwise you definitely won't get it in for different reasons. To the point when you're tipsy should be plenty... but not completely wasted.

Also, you say he'd go down on you... do you *ahem* "return the favour?" Maybe a BJ may help him prepare for the big event

I do think its the mental block really. Like there are times I really want to you know go for it, but even then the issue is that it doesnt go in. I havent tried it drunk or tipsy, the fear of pregnancy is far to big for me really.

Secondly, I do return the favor ahaha lol.

It usually ends up being the last thing I do as it never works out the other way.
I do think its the mental block really. Like there are times I really want to you know go for it, but even then the issue is that it doesnt go in. I havent tried it drunk or tipsy, the fear of pregnancy is far to big for me really.

It usually ends up being the last thing I do as it never works out the other way.

Ok so the "thing" doesn't go in... Does anything else ever go in there?

Foreplay
Original post by ageshallnot
Ok so the "thing" doesn't go in... Does anything else ever go in there?

uh ahaha yes.
So im glad its all anonymous lmao, I've tried the back of a makeup brush. But the thickness and lenght vary you know.
Original post by Miss Paige
Foreplay

We do enough foreplay upto a point where I'm dripping.
But nothing ever happens. smh.
uh ahaha yes.
So im glad its all anonymous lmao, I've tried the back of a makeup brush. But the thickness and lenght vary you know.

Yes, I'm very well aware of dimensional differences! And also of the difficulty of discussing matters such as this in non-private communication.

So do you think it's a matter of size or receptiveness?

I do not get the woman one
what is meant?
Original post by Ackhnologia
what is meant?

:biggrin:
what is meant?

Seriously, you didn't get it? :biggrin:

It means the thing has gone to the right place.

Mate, I was LMAO! :biggrin::biggrin:
what is meant?

It means woman is cheating on Darling Hubby with local Sex God or Drug dealer (in his bed)... she hears he's back and is about to get busted. Here's a role reversal example, expertly played by Gwyneth Paltrow

https://clip.cafe/sliding-doors-1998/i-come-home-catch-up-your-nuts-in-lady-shagging-godiva/

Seriously, you didn't get it? :biggrin:

It means the thing has gone to the right place.

Not quite, but I like the way your mind work :wink:

Mate, I was LMAO! :biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks, I aim to please

Spoiler

Original post by ageshallnot
Yes, I'm very well aware of dimensional differences! And also of the difficulty of discussing matters such as this in non-private communication.

So do you think it's a matter of size or receptiveness?

I feel like it? it could be the thickness as well. Its not a brag but the guy im reffering to was atleast 8 inch andd maybe 3 inch wide? maybe it is the size? but this issue doesnt occur w everyone
It means woman is cheating on Darling Hubby with local Sex God or Drug dealer (in his bed)... she hears he's back and is about to get busted. Here's a role reversal example, expertly played by Gwyneth Paltrow

https://clip.cafe/sliding-doors-1998/i-come-home-catch-up-your-nuts-in-lady-shagging-godiva/

Not quite, but I like the way your mind work :wink:

Thanks, I aim to please

Spoiler

Damn!! 🤦🤦
I feel like it? it could be the thickness as well. Its not a brag but the guy im reffering to was atleast 8 inch andd maybe 3 inch wide? maybe it is the size? but this issue doesnt occur w everyone

I'm not clear about what you're saying. Is it that you've had penetrative sex with other guys satisfactorily but not this one?

You're correct that width is more important than length regarding this issue. Do you mean 3" diameter? Radius? Circumference?

Quick Reply

Latest