The Student Room Group

Financing course

Hi there! At the moment I am studying '' CerHE business skills for the workplace'' - one year cours in UWTSD London campus!
The University advised me to ask SFE, can I get student finance if I want po progress in '' BA (Hons) Business Management'' - 3 years program,
because I need to repeat level 4 program (the first year).
Thank you in advance!
Original post by Alekaandra
Hi there! At the moment I am studying '' CerHE business skills for the workplace'' - one year cours in UWTSD London campus!
The University advised me to ask SFE, can I get student finance if I want po progress in '' BA (Hons) Business Management'' - 3 years program,
because I need to repeat level 4 program (the first year).
Thank you in advance!

Hi there, when is your course due to start? Thanks, Karen
Reply 2
Hi Karen, I will finish with 'CerHE business skills for the workplace' in February 2024, and after that I would like to progress in Business Management!
Hi Karen, I will finish with 'CerHE business skills for the workplace' in February 2024, and after that I would like to progress in Business Management!

When does your business management course start? Thanks, Karen
Reply 4
Hi, I think in April 2024!
Thank you!
Hi, I think in April 2024!
Thank you!

Our 24/25 academic year applications and guidelines don't launch until March 2024. I would advise to get back in contact with us once they have launched and we can look into this for you. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending