The Student Room Group

Gift ideas for a crush

Hi everyone!
So there's this girl that I have a crush on in school, and I'd say we're currently friends. Here's the deal: a hobby of mine is printing stickers, and a few weeks ago I decided to give all of my friends some stickers (for no charge obviously). I gave her some too, and the next day she got me a keychain as a thank you gift I guess?

Anyways her birthday isn't far, and I like to plan what I will give to my friends beforehand. And right now I feel like I'm obliged to give her a gift as opposed to just saying happy birthday. So I'd love it if you guys could help! I thought about getting a notebook with her name on it, which yeah might be a giveaway but at this point I think she already knows lol.
Now, I dont know what your budget is at all But i am pretty sure she'd like a home-made gift.

Now it may be A bit of work. butm it'll be worth it rlly. Make her a candle. Buy wax, and a lot of decorative beads with either alphabets or cute drawings and make a candle. Print a sticker w her name, or make up a funny name for 'the candle' and give it to her.

Open the link to look into it a bit more.
https://www.thehealthymaven.com/homemade-aromatherapy-candles/

Now you put half a jar of wax, then u start with ur decor, so when teh candle melts halfway, she is able to see the beads coming up.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Now, I dont know what your budget is at all But i am pretty sure she'd like a home-made gift.

Now it may be A bit of work. butm it'll be worth it rlly. Make her a candle. Buy wax, and a lot of decorative beads with either alphabets or cute drawings and make a candle. Print a sticker w her name, or make up a funny name for 'the candle' and give it to her.

Open the link to look into it a bit more.
https://www.thehealthymaven.com/homemade-aromatherapy-candles/

Now you put half a jar of wax, then u start with ur decor, so when teh candle melts halfway, she is able to see the beads coming up.

That sounds wonderful! I truly hope I'll be able to make it tho. Thanks!!
Original post by meproblems
that sounds wonderful! I truly hope i'll be able to make it tho. Thanks!!

please update me, im so excited.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
please update me, im so excited.

Sure thing! Thanks again!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending