The Student Room Group

What should I do about her

Hey, M18 liking F18. We know eachother for like 1 year. We met in a club, I liked her but she had a boyfriend. She was always cool with me, we were joking etc. Than we stopped talking till october last year when she asked me if I would be her date for prom dance. I was surprised since I thought she had a bf but it seems she broke up with him. Since than we had a few dancing lessons. It seemed like she likes me. She smiles a lot, dresses hot when we have those lessons, we both have problems sometimes looking at eachother for longer time since us two start smilling at eachother, I can see in her eyes she enjoys dancing with me for real. I made a mistake and texted her one night if she would like to go out with me. Next day I deleted that message and she didn't opened it, bit I think she half swiped this message since I wrote her on snapchat. I also see that in school she only greets me when I'm alone and when she's alone, when she is with her group of friends she doesn't even greet me. She also is shy with me for example she had to ask me something about dance through phone when we were in school but like 1 hour later we had a lesson together so that tells me like she doesn't want to talk to me or she is just shy. For example few weeks ago she couldn't attend dancing lessons and she saw me on school hall, I saw her looking at me and I thought that she deffinitely had to tell me something. First I had to go past her and than she quietly said my name, firstly I didn't hear it so she had to slowly touch my elbow in the school hall to stop me. I felt and instabtoy knew that it was really hard for her to even touch me. I just didn't understand that. My friend is good friend with her sister and she knows everything about me who I am and how I look, about our past etc. her sister thinks me and her had something in the past but we didn't. She also told her sister that I texted her something and deleted a message like I sad before in that message I asked her out, but why she wouldn't answer to it, maybe but there's a small chance that she didn't read my message. Few days ago she texted me since she wanted to know something about our dancing lessons, but everytime when I replied she had to take like 1-3 hours to reply to my messages even though she was ill. I thought about asking her out next week in person after our lessons, but I don't know if I should since It sometimes it seems like she is interested but sometimes it seems like she isn't.
Regards to you all
well i think she read it. may be that she is uncomfortable because of your wish to go out with her, just unsure of her own feelings towards you and isn't ready to commit to a relationship but it depends on how much time passed since her ex, we girls are like that, touchy, too sentimental when we shouldn't be, it is human emotion we can't control it, please do not overthink i am sure you must be a good guy if you are worrying so much for her. The best you can do is wait another week or go to action immediately and ask her in person whether she likes you or not or at least to explain her behavior honestly. Hope you have your sincere and staighttforward conversation.
Original post by Demisesvill
well i think she read it. may be that she is uncomfortable because of your wish to go out with her, just unsure of her own feelings towards you and isn't ready to commit to a relationship but it depends on how much time passed since her ex, we girls are like that, touchy, too sentimental when we shouldn't be, it is human emotion we can't control it, please do not overthink i am sure you must be a good guy if you are worrying so much for her. The best you can do is wait another week or go to action immediately and ask her in person whether she likes you or not or at least to explain her behavior honestly. Hope you have your sincere and staighttforward conversation.

Thank you very much for you honest and kind reply. Yeah I will probably ask her out in person next friday. I think she broke up with her ex last september but I'm not sure, I understans that it's hard to commit to a new person after a break up, I know how it is.
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, M18 liking F18. We know eachother for like 1 year. We met in a club, I liked her but she had a boyfriend. She was always cool with me, we were joking etc. Than we stopped talking till october last year when she asked me if I would be her date for prom dance. I was surprised since I thought she had a bf but it seems she broke up with him. Since than we had a few dancing lessons. It seemed like she likes me. She smiles a lot, dresses hot when we have those lessons, we both have problems sometimes looking at eachother for longer time since us two start smilling at eachother, I can see in her eyes she enjoys dancing with me for real. I made a mistake and texted her one night if she would like to go out with me. Next day I deleted that message and she didn't opened it, bit I think she half swiped this message since I wrote her on snapchat. I also see that in school she only greets me when I'm alone and when she's alone, when she is with her group of friends she doesn't even greet me. She also is shy with me for example she had to ask me something about dance through phone when we were in school but like 1 hour later we had a lesson together so that tells me like she doesn't want to talk to me or she is just shy. For example few weeks ago she couldn't attend dancing lessons and she saw me on school hall, I saw her looking at me and I thought that she deffinitely had to tell me something. First I had to go past her and than she quietly said my name, firstly I didn't hear it so she had to slowly touch my elbow in the school hall to stop me. I felt and instabtoy knew that it was really hard for her to even touch me. I just didn't understand that. My friend is good friend with her sister and she knows everything about me who I am and how I look, about our past etc. her sister thinks me and her had something in the past but we didn't. She also told her sister that I texted her something and deleted a message like I sad before in that message I asked her out, but why she wouldn't answer to it, maybe but there's a small chance that she didn't read my message. Few days ago she texted me since she wanted to know something about our dancing lessons, but everytime when I replied she had to take like 1-3 hours to reply to my messages even though she was ill. I thought about asking her out next week in person after our lessons, but I don't know if I should since It sometimes it seems like she is interested but sometimes it seems like she isn't.
Regards to you all

Possibly has doubts and it just not that into you anymore

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending