The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Accommodation

Hello, just wondering if there is much of a difference between Norwich house and Lewes Court accommodation in terms of what the social life is like.
Reply 1
Hiya, I'm a first year at Sussex - Lewes Court from the best of my knowledge is probably better in terms of the social aspect; I don't really hear much from Norwich House but apparently they have a pretty serious mould and other maintenance problems - Lewes Court is really nice though, and you have the choice between ensuite and shared bathroom there too!! Lmk if you have any other questions!
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Original post by Jayk0
Hiya, I'm a first year at Sussex - Lewes Court from the best of my knowledge is probably better in terms of the social aspect; I don't really hear much from Norwich House but apparently they have a pretty serious mould and other maintenance problems - Lewes Court is really nice though, and you have the choice between ensuite and shared bathroom there too!! Lmk if you have any other questions!

Very helpful, thank you! I will most likely have Lewes court with a shared bathroom as one of my options as it is a bit more affordable. However just wondering if you think East slope would be worth the extra money as I have heard it is quite popular and more modern.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending