The Student Room Group

My friend sent me pictures

My friend sent me pictures of them in their new lingerie to show it off. I appreciated the pics on a whole other level. Should I own up to them? Am I bad friend?
Remember: You are not a bad friend, we're all human beings at the end of the day, everybody feels emotions such as attraction, friendship, love etc at some point in their lives, you are perfectly normal and should not feel bad for anything along these lines. You asking if you did anything wrong on this site confirms that your a good person who wants the best for yourself and your friend and that's nothing to be ashamed of.

When it comes to if you should own up to them there are some things you should consider first:
Is this a one time thing? Have you ever had this kind of reaction to them before?
Will it cause you mental stress to keep this secret?
Is this simply you liking their pictures or is it a more emotional and deep situation?
And most importantly, do you see yourself having this kind of reaction again in the future, and if you can, do you see yourself being ale to react in a sensible and respectful way without your friend knowing and getting uncomfortable?

Think of these questions above, if you think this is a one time thing and can find a way to prevent it form causing you any emotional stress then you can move on without your friend ever knowing. If its causing any distress on your part or think that it could be more than you simply liking the photos they sent then maybe have a talk with them just to let them know how your feeling. If they're your friend they wont look at you any differently and it should hopefully relieve the stress you may be feeling.
Wishing you the best x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending