The Student Room Group

Nottingham vs Leeds University

I am an international student and i've received offers from both of these universities for law llb. I can't seem to decide which university would be a better fit for me and make a final choice. Both seem very similar in rankings so I would really appreciate any insight on other factors which could help me decide!
Original post by Hani23
I am an international student and i've received offers from both of these universities for law llb. I can't seem to decide which university would be a better fit for me and make a final choice. Both seem very similar in rankings so I would really appreciate any insight on other factors which could help me decide!

Have you compared the courses? Are they delivered in a similar way? How do the mandatory modules compare? Does one have optional modules which better fit with your interests? What about contact hours - are they similar? Are the courses assessed in similar ways (in terms of the split between exams and other forms of assessment)?

Hopefully those factors will help you decide which course would suit you better.
Original post by Hani23

Nottingham had a huge campus basically with everything you could want all in one place and only ten mins from the centre - Leeds was more spread out
It depends what you are after as they are both great unis - if had to choose maybe notts then Leeds
It will easier to get a first at Leeds (This in no way means Leeds is worse). Notts are very strict with giving out firsts.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending