The Student Room Group

young love

how many people around academic year 9 (13-14 years old) focus on building romantic relationships? I had a short relationship a while ago and i just do not think it is worth it, focusing on grades, friendships and hobbies i feel are more valuable.

what do you think?
Original post by wilbertNorbert
how many people around academic year 9 (13-14 years old) focus on building romantic relationships? I had a short relationship a while ago and i just do not think it is worth it, focusing on grades, friendships and hobbies i feel are more valuable.

what do you think?

im in year 11. i’ve always been very ambitious and motivated so succeeding has always been my main priority, which is great, until it’s not lol. i only really have 2 friends, never dated or anything close to it, never been to a party etc.

idk i think focusing on grades is good but it’s lonely. at the end of the day my viewpoint is that i can have a social life when i’ve got to the uni want to go :smile:
Original post by wilbertNorbert

what do you think?

Ello there.
If you ever want to get into a relationship with somebody, you must first understand the fundamentals of what you are getting yourself into. If you, supposedly, got into a relationship, you would have to put in all your time and effort into that one girl or boy. As she/he would want to be with you as often as possible. According to me, it is much to focus on your studies and GCSE practice more than anything else. You have your whole life ahead of you, and I am pretty sure you can still find love as a grown individual. Many people decide to get into a relationship around year 9 to year 10,, and they often do not know what they are getting themselves into.
In conclusion, it is much better for you to focus on your grades and hobbies rather than relationships.
Original post by Frashostra.
Ello there.
If you ever want to get into a relationship with somebody, you must first understand the fundamentals of what you are getting yourself into. If you, supposedly, got into a relationship, you would have to put in all your time and effort into that one girl or boy. As she/he would want to be with you as often as possible. According to me, it is much to focus on your studies and GCSE practice more than anything else. You have your whole life ahead of you, and I am pretty sure you can still find love as a grown individual. Many people decide to get into a relationship around year 9 to year 10,, and they often do not know what they are getting themselves into.
In conclusion, it is much better for you to focus on your grades and hobbies rather than relationships.

im only y11 so don't have much worldy experience or knowledge but totally agree. you have ur whole life to date, but it's not great to be an adult with no qualifications!
Original post by evajess13
im only y11 so don't have much worldy experience or knowledge but totally agree. you have ur whole life to date, but it's not great to be an adult with no qualifications!

yeah exactly thats what i think

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending