The Student Room Group

Fictional Writing Review

Hello,

I very much enjoy writing as a past time but realised that I have never had anyone read my writing and tell me what they think. Would anyone be happy to do so? It is only an opening to a story and is rather short.....
Reply 1
Original post by chromosome321
Hello,

I very much enjoy writing as a past time but realised that I have never had anyone read my writing and tell me what they think. Would anyone be happy to do so? It is only an opening to a story and is rather short.....

Id be happy to love xx
Also Im adding in threds where people other than myself might be interesting in reading it so you could always post it there.
Reply 2
Original post by Tatakae L
Id be happy to love xx
Also Im adding in threds where people other than myself might be interesting in reading it so you could always post it there.

Thank you very much
Would love to read it!!😊
hey there! as a fellow young writer i'd love to help you out 😊
Reply 5
Original post by chromosome321
Hello,

Sure! I do a lot of crits and beta reads so if you want feedback I can get that to you as well :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending