The Student Room Group

Maintenance loan application in 3rd term, do I qualify for the full year's amount?

Hi, I've submitted a maintenance loan application recently, slightly irresponsibly not done earlier and I find myself in a quite bad financial situation.

Will I just qualify for the amount payable for term 3, or for the full year's amount once my application is approved?

Thanks for any help!
Original post by JoeT1938
Hi, I've submitted a maintenance loan application recently, slightly irresponsibly not done earlier and I find myself in a quite bad financial situation.

Will I just qualify for the amount payable for term 3, or for the full year's amount once my application is approved?

Thanks for any help!

Hi there, the team will assess you for the funding you are entitled to receive for the full academic year. If you are awarded additional funding ten an interim payment will be released up to 5 working days from when your Notification of Entitlement Letter is issued. Thanks, Karen
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Karen
Hi there, the team will assess you for the funding you are entitled to receive for the full academic year. If you are awarded additional funding ten an interim payment will be released up to 5 working days from when your Notification of Entitlement Letter is issued. Thanks, Karen

Thank you! Just checking, is the Notification of Entitlement Letter sent to our contact address or our non-term time address?
Original post by JoeT1938
Thank you! Just checking, is the Notification of Entitlement Letter sent to our contact address or our non-term time address?

Hi there, it is visible to view under the 'Inbox section of your online account. A hard copy will be sent to the address on your account listed as your correspondence address. You can find out how to view your inbox here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/student-finance-england-how-to-guide
Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending