The Student Room Group

i had a really bad argument with my dad

basically he promised we’d go food shopping after he went church and i was waiting 3 hours doing nothing and hungry because there’s literally no food at my house and he came back at 9:30 in a bad mood saying it’s not my fault and stuff and i told him he should have told me when he finishes and he was like ‘i never promised and you only said we’d go’ so then i took a taxi by myself and just came back without eating all day. i mean it wouldn’t take long to quickly drive me? and he was like blaming me and he said if he told me what time he’d get back i wouldn’t have listened even though we were on the phone? also he knows i have a bad relationship with food and we’ve only recently gone food shopping together once a week. i mean like the fridge was pretty much empty and idk the fact i was waiting 3 hours for him to get back from the church without having food. and he never asked if i was ok or apologised when i went out by myself. had to carry a massive heavy shopping back up my hill as well. and asked my mum if she could put the food away because i felt so weak and she got really aggressive and said ‘i was asleep’. i was literally so mad so i swore at her because i mean i’m the one who probably should be asleep because of college and she’s unemployed. not gonna lie i can’t wait to move out. and my dad hardly worked today too, but had this bell ringing practice that took so long but he literally never told me when it would end. and said if he would have told me i wouldn’t have listened when we were on the phone together discussing it?
Original post by tree567
basically he promised we’d go food shopping after he went church and i was waiting 3 hours doing nothing and hungry because there’s literally no food at my house and he came back at 9:30 in a bad mood saying it’s not my fault and stuff and i told him he should have told me when he finishes and he was like ‘i never promised and you only said we’d go’ so then i took a taxi by myself and just came back without eating all day. i mean it wouldn’t take long to quickly drive me? and he was like blaming me and he said if he told me what time he’d get back i wouldn’t have listened even though we were on the phone? also he knows i have a bad relationship with food and we’ve only recently gone food shopping together once a week. i mean like the fridge was pretty much empty and idk the fact i was waiting 3 hours for him to get back from the church without having food. and he never asked if i was ok or apologised when i went out by myself. had to carry a massive heavy shopping back up my hill as well. and asked my mum if she could put the food away because i felt so weak and she got really aggressive and said ‘i was asleep’. i was literally so mad so i swore at her because i mean i’m the one who probably should be asleep because of college and she’s unemployed. not gonna lie i can’t wait to move out. and my dad hardly worked today too, but had this bell ringing practice that took so long but he literally never told me when it would end. and said if he would have told me i wouldn’t have listened when we were on the phone together discussing it?

I'm sorry. You are 100% right here. I can't believe you're going through this. Prayers xoxo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending