The Student Room Group

Why is she all of a sudden being cold?

Poll

Why is she all of a sudden being cold?

Saturday:
Never seen her in my life and I was leaving the rehearsal so I asked her to find a pair of black cargo pants in the costume closet. She nodded.

Monday:
I already knew her name bc someone else in my drama class told me but js to ask i asked her name and she told me “bella” and i gave her a fist bump. We then went to get ready as it was a dress rehearsal. So I did my hair and attempted to do my makeup first it came out too light then to dark and I had like 2 layers of foundation and 2 layers of powder on my face. We (me and my friends) asked if she could fix it she couldnt so she js told me to take it off and she did it herself. There are ways that you can do someones make up without touching them as much and she was holding my chin being a little touchy and stuff. I also sat on a chair with my legs spread and stretched out a little and she would walk in between them not around them or next to them. She would also lean up a little against my thigh. But she did it and we joked around and I have made her laugh many times and I said one thing and she laughed and told me that Im “out of pocket sometimes” I would also be near her backstage and we would talk (whisper, as we cant be loud backstage) I would mess with her a little. Like she was sitting on a chair and I would push the lever up to make the chair go down. Petty things like that.

Tuesday:
This was pretty much the same in regards to make up and stuff. Mind u, by this time she has seen me shirtless due to costume changes. So anyway she did my makeup and stuff and eyeliner same stuff like the she would walk in between my legs and lean up against them a little and was “touchy” when doing my makeup. Later I couldnt find her anywhere backstage during the actual rehearsal. She told me that she likes to watch the skits that shes not in, as she is only in one of them bc she asked to be in it and she is also in intro theatre. I sat next to her in the audience and we talked about things like wut she wants to do when she gets older and she told me that she wants to be an actress in movies and I also want to be an actor as well. I dropped a few jokes that she laughed at and would sometimes smile and tell me to “shhh”. I also did ask her if she has a boyfriend and she said no. She then asked me if I have a girlfriend and I told her no and that I have never been in a relationship. She left early that day as she also plays volleyball. I went home and I followed her on insta.

Wednesday:
This was prolly the best out of all the days. In the morning I checked on my friends phone to see if she followed me back and she did and she also liked my latest post. When I got home I found that she followed me back not that much longer after I followed her. Anyway, I was in the back before the actually show. She was there and told me that shes going to roadrunners to get lemonade as that is her favorite drink. She said that she usually goes alone but doesnt like crossing the street by herself. So I offered to go with her. I went with her and I walked on the outside of the sidewalk (yes ik the sidewalk rule). She also told me her birthday and she gave me her phone and I tried to figure out her password which was unsuccessful. We got back to the dressing rooms and we watched tiktoks together and then I told her that I like playing with the snapchat filters so she let me mess around with them. She took the phone when I was using filters on her and took a picture of me as a drag queen and saved it. I went to go do my hair bc I do that before she does my makeup. I had done my hair and was js talking and messing around for a while. I was wearing a white button up shirt that was unbuttoned and she was sitting in a chair infront of me and I was standing behind her. She did one of those sneaky selfie things where she tilts her phone away from herself to get me in the picture. She took a picture of me with my shirt open. I saw and she said she wasn’t gonna save it. I dont know if she did or not but i dont think I would mind. She later did my make up the same way and stuff while doing it she asked me in a surprised and shocked voice “RLY U’ve never been in a relationship before?” I told her “do u think anybody would wanna date me Im not that good-looking” to that she responded “your not that bad” she also told me abt her last relationship she said it was toxic and that she would never date solely for looks again. We have a joke when she does my eyeliner. The joke is bc I look high when she does it bc my eyes roll back in my head everytime she laughs and sometimes it takes a while for her to stop laughing. This time she was js like “look high” and I started laughing. Anyway, after she did my eyeliner she used the eyeliner pencil and abs on my stomach. She messed it up and it was completely crooked and she tried to fix it but that didnt work. Then we had the show which I was near her most of the time backstage. And ya.

Thursday:
This was downhill. I saw her like run into the theatre and comeback out and I was under the assumption that she was going to roadrunners to get lemonade to which I was correct. I also brought my wallet so that I could pay which I did. But the thing was it was awkward bc …..she went with her friends and I didnt know that. And I found her at the intersection. I would have been more awkward if I js turned around and walked back. I tried to talk to her friends and stuff but they were being awkward around me as well. So she went to get her drink and I got the same thing and kinda pushed her out of the way so that I could pay. She said thank you and That I didnt have to do that. I stayed and she sat another table from me. I heard that she wanted fry’s from Mcdonalds and they were choosing who to go. I offered to go and pay to that her friend side-eyed me. They went. i was talking to her other friends and they were fine and social still a little awkward but less than with her other friends. She also sat outside and I did catch her looking at me through the window. My thought is that they were talking abt me but idk. I left first and I found Crae and was talking to him abt my situation. She came back with her group of friends when I was talking to Crae abt this and explaining the situation to him. I went back into the theatre and she was messing around with the friend that side eyed me. I also went into to the dressing room that she was in and shortly after i entered she left. I needed to teach someone how to use the camera bc I was going to film the entire show. So I taught her. She learns very fast. I was a little nervous and worried that she was going to forget. When I was teaching her though I apologized for making the trip to roadrunners a little awkward. She said that I was fine. Back to actually filming. I couldnt find her anywhere bc i was looking for her to do my makeup but i couldnt find her. So someone else did my makeup. I still couldnt find her anywhere backstage and its hard to see the audience as the stage lights are very bright. I went back to check on the camera and was relieved to see that she was there filming the whole time. I would go back there often to check on her and also bc I like to be around her. Oh by this time she has also seen me in my boxers. I also gave her a little pep talk and motivational speech. I grabbed her shoulders and told her that on stage you are not Bella you are the character you are playing. Dont be afraid of judgement people’s opinions dont matter. Thas basically wut happened on thursday.

Friday/weekend:
I was texting my friend regarding my situation My friend was saying that a rumor was going around saying that she was actually a deeply closeted lesbian and doesnt like to tell people. I asked bella if this were true. Ill send u the chat thread between me and her I have a screen recording of it. I told her and she sounded rly worried, scared, and vengeful. She was pressing me for information on who said it and who told me and who started it. I was withholding of information and then I finally gave her the only name I knew. She kept on pressing me for information. She sounded like she was going to throw hands with this person if she found out. I essentially begged her to not do anything stupid as she would get in trouble. I told her sister abt this and bella got mad at me. She stopped talking to me for a while and I was asking if everything between us was ok. She wouldnt respond. I finally told her that people js make up stuff for no reason and I know its not true, Your family knows its not true, and your friends know its not true. Js ignore what people who have no bearing upon your life start. To that she responded “Ik ik”. I didnt rly text her much after. I did a little. Her responses were mostly dry and short.

Monday/Senior Skip Day:
I went into her art class and said “hi bella”. She said “hi” and didnt even look at me. One of her friends (this one wasnt at roadrunners so I didnt know who she was) asked me my name and I told her. Later during the career thing during summit. I had no Idea she was going to be there. She was with that friend from earlier that day in art class. Everytime I got close or near her they would go somewhere else. Her friend was also on the “Lookout” for me and literally would turn around find me, look straight at me and would either change direction or wutever. I went home and texted her apologizing abt the rumor and that it was going around and that I js thought that I should tell her as its abt her. I also apologized for including her sister in something that I shouldn’t have. I told her that I would never and never meant to hurt her. She responded to me saying the she knows that I would never hurt her and that shes was sorry for being blunt lately, and the she has been a bit stressed lately. I told her that i am always here if she wants someone to talk to well, I also told her that I’d try to be as accessible to her as I can only go on insta on my computer. She said Haha ok thank you. I also asked her why she and her friend was avoiding me and she said that her friend said i looked like Jeffrey Dahmer bc of my glasses. And that they were bored and were avoiding me bc it was fun…. I told her that it rly made my day being told that I look like a serial killer and as an act of passive revenge I sent her the picture of herself that I should you.

Tuesday:
I went in her art class and acted as if I had smtg important to show her. I js pulled up the picture of her on my chromebook. And she kinda laughed and walked away. I told her that she looks like the Mona Lisa. Thas basically all. My friend was telling me that I should go to the movie next tuesday the 25th and that I should ask her if she wants to go with me. My mom didnt seem opposed to that she said we’ll talk to dad. That day just also happens to be my birthday too. So if she my mom says yes and she says yes that will be nice.

Wednesday:
I saw her after 6th period and I was with my friend and we stopped and we pretended to make conversation so as to have a reason to stay there. She was talking to someone else and my friend suggested we move closer slowly as we talk so that we’ll be near her. We started to move and almost right at that same time she left with her sister.
Original post by KekkeiGenkai
Saturday:
Never seen her in my life and I was leaving the rehearsal so I asked her to find a pair of black cargo pants in the costume closet. She nodded.

Monday:
I already knew her name bc someone else in my drama class told me but js to ask i asked her name and she told me “bella” and i gave her a fist bump. We then went to get ready as it was a dress rehearsal. So I did my hair and attempted to do my makeup first it came out too light then to dark and I had like 2 layers of foundation and 2 layers of powder on my face. We (me and my friends) asked if she could fix it she couldnt so she js told me to take it off and she did it herself. There are ways that you can do someones make up without touching them as much and she was holding my chin being a little touchy and stuff. I also sat on a chair with my legs spread and stretched out a little and she would walk in between them not around them or next to them. She would also lean up a little against my thigh. But she did it and we joked around and I have made her laugh many times and I said one thing and she laughed and told me that Im “out of pocket sometimes” I would also be near her backstage and we would talk (whisper, as we cant be loud backstage) I would mess with her a little. Like she was sitting on a chair and I would push the lever up to make the chair go down. Petty things like that.

Tuesday:
This was pretty much the same in regards to make up and stuff. Mind u, by this time she has seen me shirtless due to costume changes. So anyway she did my makeup and stuff and eyeliner same stuff like the she would walk in between my legs and lean up against them a little and was “touchy” when doing my makeup. Later I couldnt find her anywhere backstage during the actual rehearsal. She told me that she likes to watch the skits that shes not in, as she is only in one of them bc she asked to be in it and she is also in intro theatre. I sat next to her in the audience and we talked about things like wut she wants to do when she gets older and she told me that she wants to be an actress in movies and I also want to be an actor as well. I dropped a few jokes that she laughed at and would sometimes smile and tell me to “shhh”. I also did ask her if she has a boyfriend and she said no. She then asked me if I have a girlfriend and I told her no and that I have never been in a relationship. She left early that day as she also plays volleyball. I went home and I followed her on insta.

Wednesday:
This was prolly the best out of all the days. In the morning I checked on my friends phone to see if she followed me back and she did and she also liked my latest post. When I got home I found that she followed me back not that much longer after I followed her. Anyway, I was in the back before the actually show. She was there and told me that shes going to roadrunners to get lemonade as that is her favorite drink. She said that she usually goes alone but doesnt like crossing the street by herself. So I offered to go with her. I went with her and I walked on the outside of the sidewalk (yes ik the sidewalk rule). She also told me her birthday and she gave me her phone and I tried to figure out her password which was unsuccessful. We got back to the dressing rooms and we watched tiktoks together and then I told her that I like playing with the snapchat filters so she let me mess around with them. She took the phone when I was using filters on her and took a picture of me as a drag queen and saved it. I went to go do my hair bc I do that before she does my makeup. I had done my hair and was js talking and messing around for a while. I was wearing a white button up shirt that was unbuttoned and she was sitting in a chair infront of me and I was standing behind her. She did one of those sneaky selfie things where she tilts her phone away from herself to get me in the picture. She took a picture of me with my shirt open. I saw and she said she wasn’t gonna save it. I dont know if she did or not but i dont think I would mind. She later did my make up the same way and stuff while doing it she asked me in a surprised and shocked voice “RLY U’ve never been in a relationship before?” I told her “do u think anybody would wanna date me Im not that good-looking” to that she responded “your not that bad” she also told me abt her last relationship she said it was toxic and that she would never date solely for looks again. We have a joke when she does my eyeliner. The joke is bc I look high when she does it bc my eyes roll back in my head everytime she laughs and sometimes it takes a while for her to stop laughing. This time she was js like “look high” and I started laughing. Anyway, after she did my eyeliner she used the eyeliner pencil and abs on my stomach. She messed it up and it was completely crooked and she tried to fix it but that didnt work. Then we had the show which I was near her most of the time backstage. And ya.

Thursday:
This was downhill. I saw her like run into the theatre and comeback out and I was under the assumption that she was going to roadrunners to get lemonade to which I was correct. I also brought my wallet so that I could pay which I did. But the thing was it was awkward bc …..she went with her friends and I didnt know that. And I found her at the intersection. I would have been more awkward if I js turned around and walked back. I tried to talk to her friends and stuff but they were being awkward around me as well. So she went to get her drink and I got the same thing and kinda pushed her out of the way so that I could pay. She said thank you and That I didnt have to do that. I stayed and she sat another table from me. I heard that she wanted fry’s from Mcdonalds and they were choosing who to go. I offered to go and pay to that her friend side-eyed me. They went. i was talking to her other friends and they were fine and social still a little awkward but less than with her other friends. She also sat outside and I did catch her looking at me through the window. My thought is that they were talking abt me but idk. I left first and I found Crae and was talking to him abt my situation. She came back with her group of friends when I was talking to Crae abt this and explaining the situation to him. I went back into the theatre and she was messing around with the friend that side eyed me. I also went into to the dressing room that she was in and shortly after i entered she left. I needed to teach someone how to use the camera bc I was going to film the entire show. So I taught her. She learns very fast. I was a little nervous and worried that she was going to forget. When I was teaching her though I apologized for making the trip to roadrunners a little awkward. She said that I was fine. Back to actually filming. I couldnt find her anywhere bc i was looking for her to do my makeup but i couldnt find her. So someone else did my makeup. I still couldnt find her anywhere backstage and its hard to see the audience as the stage lights are very bright. I went back to check on the camera and was relieved to see that she was there filming the whole time. I would go back there often to check on her and also bc I like to be around her. Oh by this time she has also seen me in my boxers. I also gave her a little pep talk and motivational speech. I grabbed her shoulders and told her that on stage you are not Bella you are the character you are playing. Dont be afraid of judgement people’s opinions dont matter. Thas basically wut happened on thursday.

Friday/weekend:
I was texting my friend regarding my situation My friend was saying that a rumor was going around saying that she was actually a deeply closeted lesbian and doesnt like to tell people. I asked bella if this were true. Ill send u the chat thread between me and her I have a screen recording of it. I told her and she sounded rly worried, scared, and vengeful. She was pressing me for information on who said it and who told me and who started it. I was withholding of information and then I finally gave her the only name I knew. She kept on pressing me for information. She sounded like she was going to throw hands with this person if she found out. I essentially begged her to not do anything stupid as she would get in trouble. I told her sister abt this and bella got mad at me. She stopped talking to me for a while and I was asking if everything between us was ok. She wouldnt respond. I finally told her that people js make up stuff for no reason and I know its not true, Your family knows its not true, and your friends know its not true. Js ignore what people who have no bearing upon your life start. To that she responded “Ik ik”. I didnt rly text her much after. I did a little. Her responses were mostly dry and short.

Monday/Senior Skip Day:
I went into her art class and said “hi bella”. She said “hi” and didnt even look at me. One of her friends (this one wasnt at roadrunners so I didnt know who she was) asked me my name and I told her. Later during the career thing during summit. I had no Idea she was going to be there. She was with that friend from earlier that day in art class. Everytime I got close or near her they would go somewhere else. Her friend was also on the “Lookout” for me and literally would turn around find me, look straight at me and would either change direction or wutever. I went home and texted her apologizing abt the rumor and that it was going around and that I js thought that I should tell her as its abt her. I also apologized for including her sister in something that I shouldn’t have. I told her that I would never and never meant to hurt her. She responded to me saying the she knows that I would never hurt her and that shes was sorry for being blunt lately, and the she has been a bit stressed lately. I told her that i am always here if she wants someone to talk to well, I also told her that I’d try to be as accessible to her as I can only go on insta on my computer. She said Haha ok thank you. I also asked her why she and her friend was avoiding me and she said that her friend said i looked like Jeffrey Dahmer bc of my glasses. And that they were bored and were avoiding me bc it was fun…. I told her that it rly made my day being told that I look like a serial killer and as an act of passive revenge I sent her the picture of herself that I should you.

Tuesday:
I went in her art class and acted as if I had smtg important to show her. I js pulled up the picture of her on my chromebook. And she kinda laughed and walked away. I told her that she looks like the Mona Lisa. Thas basically all. My friend was telling me that I should go to the movie next tuesday the 25th and that I should ask her if she wants to go with me. My mom didnt seem opposed to that she said we’ll talk to dad. That day just also happens to be my birthday too. So if she my mom says yes and she says yes that will be nice.

Wednesday:
I saw her after 6th period and I was with my friend and we stopped and we pretended to make conversation so as to have a reason to stay there. She was talking to someone else and my friend suggested we move closer slowly as we talk so that we’ll be near her. We started to move and almost right at that same time she left with her sister.

Dont get discouraged, keep trying
Original post by tsetpace
Dont get discouraged, keep trying

Shes not showing any signs of interest at all. Its all just me
Reply 3
I can't speak for every girl out there but there are definitely times when I just all of a sudden lose interest in people. She might have had feelings for you in the start and may have just eventually lost them (maybe you did something or said something, maybe she started over thinking or maybe she realised she didn't want a relationship just yet). She might come around again but don't wait around. Find someone else or just enjoy being single, in the end if she does like you it will be obvious.
Original post by Fena
I can't speak for every girl out there but there are definitely times when I just all of a sudden lose interest in people. She might have had feelings for you in the start and may have just eventually lost them (maybe you did something or said something, maybe she started over thinking or maybe she realised she didn't want a relationship just yet). She might come around again but don't wait around. Find someone else or just enjoy being single, in the end if she does like you it will be obvious.

I dont think i said anything wrong. based off the story do u think that her friends are influencing her decision?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending