The Student Room Group

Firm and Insurance confusion

Hi,
obviously I should have asked this before hand but I rushed
basically i just wanna know how easily i can go to my insurance choice if i get the grades for my firm but i put the details anyway.
I got all my ucas offers and the only 2 i was going to choose between were biomed at uni of birmingham or at aston
i have applied for the a2b scheme at uob to get an offer of BBB and aston ready at aston to get a BCC offer
i found out that to actually finish the a2b scheme and get the lower requirements i need to put uob as my firm choice, which i did.
does this now mean that if i get BBB i have to got to uob or i reject it and don't have a 100% chance of getting into aston despite having the grades???
thank youuuu
Your post is totally confusing but this may help :

If your Firm choice accept you in August, your Insurance choice is automatically cancelled.
If you want to switch your Firm and Insurance offers (literally change them round) then phone UCAS, but be very certain about what you want to do before you phone.
Reply 2
Original post by McGinger
If you want to switch your Firm and Insurance offers (literally change them round) then phone UCAS, but be very certain about what you want to do before you phone.

I will!! Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending