The Student Room Group

give me fanfic requests!!

I love writing fanfics and i'm a good writer. give me your most outrageous and strange prompts and i'll write something noice
Original post by username6114905
I love writing fanfics and i'm a good writer. give me your most outrageous and strange prompts and i'll write something noice

I have an idea for a Life is Strange story. I got the idea after reading a fanfiction. I try to explain it as best as possible.

It's set after LiS 3. Alex and Steph are together and things were going well until Alex wanted to make Haven Springs a "better" place. Alex was just so depressed after what happened that she couldn't stand the bad feelings of the people in Haven Springs anymore so she took the feelings away from them. Steph saw this and wasn't very happy with it so she spoke to Alex about it. It ended in a fight and Alex left Haven Springs. Before that, though, she gave everyone's feelings back (if that makes sense). Alex lived far away from Haven Springs in a cabin or something, away from other people so she couldn't "hurt" anyone anymore. Alex has realized what a mess she's made and sees himself as a monster. She thinks everyone in Haven Springs (especially Steph) hates her. After a while, Max and Daniel stand in front of her and want to talk to her. There's some kind of "bad guy" they have to stop. They embark on an adventure to stop him. At the end of the journey they end up in Haven Springs. Maybe in the end Alex and Steph will get back together or something.

I don't know if what I wrote makes sense.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending