The Student Room Group

Regarding ATAS delay and refusal

Hi! I have taken the course MSc by Research Biomedical Sciences. I applied for my atas on 12th april 2022 and on 19th april 2022 I recieved atas email requesting me to correct 'what will u be studying' section in the application. I then edited this section by copy pasting the research statement from my offer letter and resubmitted on 20th april 2022. I again received atas email on 27th april 2022 requesting me to change the same section again by adding core modules and research statement. I got confused and contacted the university. The university told me to mail the atas team stating that MSc by Research course has no core modules, only research statement is everything that i will be studying so give only the research statement. So I then mailed the atas team regarding this stating the university advised me to give only research statement. But I haven't got any response from the atas team regarding this. Fearing that my atas may get delayed, on 29th april 2022 I again resubmitted atas application by providing the research statement given by the university. Usually when after submitting my atas application, on the 7th day I receieve email from atas requesting to make changes in application. Today is the 8th day after the atas submission, and fortunately I haven't received their email regarding the changes to be made in the application. So I hope they have considered my atas application and the research statement. But I also fear that, since they asked me to correct twice times and even after i resubmitted twice, and yet if they are still not still satisfied with the application, is there a possibility they will reject my application. I was also wondering what are the reasons for ATAS refusal?
No they will not refuse your application. Kindly contact your agency in your country to get help in writing ATAS. I think you should have got your ATAS
Reply 2
Original post by username5955887
Hi! I have taken the course MSc by Research Biomedical Sciences. I applied for my atas on 12th april 2022 and on 19th april 2022 I recieved atas email requesting me to correct 'what will u be studying' section in the application. I then edited this section by copy pasting the research statement from my offer letter and resubmitted on 20th april 2022. I again received atas email on 27th april 2022 requesting me to change the same section again by adding core modules and research statement. I got confused and contacted the university. The university told me to mail the atas team stating that MSc by Research course has no core modules, only research statement is everything that i will be studying so give only the research statement. So I then mailed the atas team regarding this stating the university advised me to give only research statement. But I haven't got any response from the atas team regarding this. Fearing that my atas may get delayed, on 29th april 2022 I again resubmitted atas application by providing the research statement given by the university. Usually when after submitting my atas application, on the 7th day I receieve email from atas requesting to make changes in application. Today is the 8th day after the atas submission, and fortunately I haven't received their email regarding the changes to be made in the application. So I hope they have considered my atas application and the research statement. But I also fear that, since they asked me to correct twice times and even after i resubmitted twice, and yet if they are still not still satisfied with the application, is there a possibility they will reject my application. I was also wondering what are the reasons for ATAS refusal?

I'm currently having the same issue, csn you guide me on what happend with you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending