The Student Room Group

Crush left work today and I miss her already

My crush and I both liked each other, she would always stare at me when I wasn’t looking and when I’d make eye contact she’d turn away (I’d do the same too 😅) always flirting and play fighting. We could never look each other in the eyes for too long. Always trying to find the eyes of each other 😊

However, I’d get jealous as there was a guy that also liked her and he was always trying to talk to her so I resented the both of them. She’d always try and get my attention when I was talking to my friends and I could see that I made her jealous when I avoided her or didn’t give her attention.

So today she left work and she asked me to say goodbye to her before she left and I didn’t, I feel really bad but I was just tired of flirting and playing games.

Now that she’s gone should I follow her on social and tell her how I feel or is it too soon.

Maybe I should just leave it and never see her again or maybe we could be something cos it’s too painful not doing anything!!!! Can’t stop thinking about her.
Are you sure this isn’t all in your head lol? If you both liked each other one of you should have asked for the others phone number etc. or at least (bare minimum) have each other on social media

If you claim you guys liked each other and flirted all the time then message her on social media and see what the vibe is like & if the feelings mutual
I see where you are coming from with the fantasy and delusion but it was very real 😂 the teasing, the flirting, the eye contact, the compliments. And you are right again the bare minimum I should have her on social media. I guess I was just too scared but now she has gone, I have nothing to lose 🤔

Original post by Anonymous
Are you sure this isn’t all in your head lol? If you both liked each other one of you should have asked for the others phone number etc. or at least (bare minimum) have each other on social media

If you claim you guys liked each other and flirted all the time then message her on social media and see what the vibe is like & if the feelings mutual

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending