The Student Room Group

if allowed , Would you bring your pet to School or work with you?

yes or no
Reply 1
100%, the students would love my dogs, and my dogs would love them.
YASSS

idk if I'm only supposed to say yes but only for my hamster (my dog barks too much)
my hamster is a needy, spoiled clingy lil dwarf hamster :smile:
Tbh my hamster would probably go wild in his carrier, he doesn’t like his carrier as it’s quite small and he’s nocturnal so I wouldn’t want to disturb his sleep, if those weren’t an issue then ofc!
No, if they got out I would lose them and they sleep all day so it wouldn't be fair.

The guinea pigs would be a better option but they are sensitive and don't like their routine being disrupted. They are also vulnerable to the cold and don't like travelling.
I can take my dog to work, but she prefers to stay at home!
Yes I'd love to take my dog so she could have company throughout the day. However there wouldn't be alot to keep her occupied and I know a few people who have allergies.
I would love the chance to bring a few of the most loud and large bad tempered dogs I work with to meet some of the nastiest coworkers from my other jobs.
Original post by Avreil
yes or no

I already brought my dog to the dog obedience school nearly one and a half year ago and I can't complain. He obeys to the important instructions and that is good.
Well... Considering I work with a number of concentrated chemicals... I don't think it'd be the greatest of ideas
No, he would be in turmoil leaving the house and around so many people.
I don't have pets, but would love it if we had therapets at work!
god I'd hate it if people did this. allergies and I'm scared of them :colondollar:
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Avreil
yes or no

Totally!
Reply 14
no, they will be uncomfortable because its a different place from where they can play and run. it will not help me as well with my job if i need to attend with their needs.
Reply 15
I would love to but idk if they would love to :frown:
I would love it I could have a fish tank on my desk at work. I've enough space and outlets for it.

My cats though - god no! They would get in the way and destroy everything. Plus I work between an office and a laboratory, and I can't exactly take them with me. One of my boys would absolutely try to climb inside the -80C freezer or lick virkon.

Quick Reply

Latest