The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Residence Room Change

Hey,

I'm looking to swap rooms with someone for my room in Atlas for Semesters 2 and 3. LMK what rooms you have and I'll see whether we could make this happen :smile:.

I stay in in a Non-ensuite 3-bed flat (but you will have your own toilet as there are 2 toilets and the other toilet is shared by the other residents).
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by zabawala
Hey,

I'm looking to swap rooms with someone for my room in Atlas for Semesters 2 and 3. LMK what rooms you have and I'll see whether we could make this happen :smile:.

I stay in in a Non-ensuite 3-bed flat (but you will have your own toilet as there are 2 toilets and the other toilet is shared by the other residents).

I have moonraker. I really want Atlas. Please. I need it for study abroad
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Cyclone26
I have moonraker. I really want Atlas. Please. I need it for study abroad

Hey, what type of room do you have at Moonraker. Also how many people share the kitchen?
Reply 3
Hey, what type of room do you have at Moonraker. Also how many people share the kitchen?

Large ensuite and 3 i believe
Reply 4

Following up on this. What is the deal?
Reply 5
Original post by Cyclone26
Following up on this. What is the deal?

Sorry mate your flat is too expensive can't afford it
Reply 6
Hey,

hey bro mine was non-ensuite room (same as u), i want to know about the details
Reply 7
Original post by swaggy666
hey bro mine was non-ensuite room (same as u), i want to know about the details

What do you mean by the details? Which flat do you have right now?
Reply 8
What do you mean by the details? Which flat do you have right now?

Kitchen and room layout, as well as your roommate's gender. mine was 3 bedroom with 2 bathroom in urbanest city, 7 floor
Reply 9
Original post by swaggy666
Kitchen and room layout, as well as your roommate's gender. mine was 3 bedroom with 2 bathroom in urbanest city, 7 floor

The layout is all on King's website. 3 bedroom 2 bathroom. 2 other dudes. Could I know about yours as well
Reply 10
The layout is all on King's website. 3 bedroom 2 bathroom. 2 other dudes. Could I know about yours as well

same lol
Hello! I am looking for KCL students to takeover my accommodation contract in Vauxhall (SW8) from 1 May (move-in date negotiable) to 7 September 2024 It is a large studio. rent is £400/week. The price can be in reduced if the whole tenancy can be included!
Please DM for more information.
Hey,
hi i live in an ensuite room at moonraker point i am looking to swap rooms or to give mine away if anyones interested please let me know and we can discuss more details - im looking to move ASAP
Hi, I am looking for a KCL student to take over my cozy ensuite room from 15 June (move-in date negotiable) to 7 September 2024 at Urbanest City. It's £365 per week, all bills included. You can message me if interested, +41763288556

Quick Reply

Latest