The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

University Accommodation ending before course date

Hi! I’m an international student applying for on campus accom. So my masters course starts from 16 Sept 23 and ends on 15 Sept 24. I just saw the contract of my accom and although the 52 week contract starts from 16 Sept 23, it ends on 11 sept 24. Is this a thing everywhere in the UK? What should I email to the uni to ask for an extension cause I’m not sure how I’m going to manage my final week with no campus accommodation. Applying at Woolf College at University of Kent
Original post by ravenpri
Hi! I’m an international student applying for on campus accom. So my masters course starts from 16 Sept 23 and ends on 15 Sept 24. I just saw the contract of my accom and although the 52 week contract starts from 16 Sept 23, it ends on 11 sept 24. Is this a thing everywhere in the UK? What should I email to the uni to ask for an extension cause I’m not sure how I’m going to manage my final week with no campus accommodation. Applying at Woolf College at University of Kent

Hi there :smile:

I would advise contacting the accommodations team and letting them know about your situation as i'm sure they have dealt with numerous cases like this in the past. You can email them at [email protected] or alternatively give them a call on +44 (0)1227 766660 between Mon–Fri, 09:00-17:00. Hope this helps

Best wishes

Joanna
-Uni of Kent Rep
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending