The Student Room Group

Why do I feel Okay with being single?

I know this sounds weird, and people will say "Oh it's because you didn't need the relationship and it wasn't for you" or something along those lines, I know I didn't need to be in a relationship or whatever, but I'm not talking about him. I'm talking about me, like usually when I get into a break up I grieve and crave a new relationship, but this time I didn't. I think it's because I've finally understood that the person will come looking for me, not the other way around. I actually would tell the guys I liked them and then they would ask me out but for this guy (we'll call him Jack) Jack, would not budge so I eventually asked him out and yeah, dont ever do that, unless you both like each other. But like I was saying, this time I didn't want to get into a new relationship. I think, maybe it's because the fact that I got rejected like 3 times (Just last month ;March), and I accepted I'm done looking for love, it can come looking for me.
Reply 1
Hey yeah, My opinion I like being single you have more freedom and no one will tell you how to live but hope someone comes to you if not don't worry is going to be okay !
Sounds like the quiet confidence of being happy in your own skin and understanding that when a relationship will come along, it will.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending