The Student Room Group

UOFT (mississauga) vs Penn state (Harrisburg) for bst/commerce program

I feel like UOFT Mississauga would be a good fit for me, however, after doing a lot of research I found out that Rotman Commerce in STG is a much more recognized program than UTM Commerce. Also, I got a conditional offer, so I still haven’t been fully admitted. While Penn state smeal college of Business might be good but I feel UOFT has a much better ranking in terms of undergrad and world stats. In the future, I might want to do my Masters in the US, if given the opportunity, so which one would be a better fit for me, UOFT or Penn State?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by why.1234
I feel like UOFT Mississauga would be a good fit for me, however, after doing a lot of research I found out that Rotman Commerce in STG is a much more recognized program than UTM Commerce. Also, I got a conditional offer, so I still haven’t been fully admitted. While Penn state smeal college of Business might be good but I feel UOFT has a much better ranking in terms of undergrad and world stats. In the future, I might want to do my Masters in the US, if given the opportunity, so which one would be a better fit for me, UOFT or Penn State?

Hello, I know very little about this but I can move your thread into the studying in north america forum, so I've done that.

I can also tag a couple of people who might be able to help. So I'll do that too.
@ry7xsfa @Sandtrooper

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending